Remove My Sorrows Pt. 1

"Alissa- he couldn't even get out his sentence. She kept interrupting him by kissing his lips or his neck. Her hands attacked his belt in a hurry to get his pants off.

"Alissa-" he tried again, lightly placing his hands on her wrist. She sighed heavily, ignoring the calling of her name. Her hands finally got his belt loose and before she could take it off, he called her name again.

"Alissa."

"What!" She shouted, feeling tears float in her eyes. She just wanted to be distracted, she didn't want to think about Slim. And Swae was making it very difficult.

"God, don't you think I want to forget about him right now!" She sobbed as she placed a hand on her forehead. She thought of Swae as a brother and didn't have any type of romantic feelings for him, she just wanted to feel good and forget about Slim for a while.

"I understand that, but sex is not the way to do that." He could see that she was about to break down and he immediately opened his arms for her. She gripped onto him desperately and cried in the crook of his neck.

"I'm so sorry Swae." She sobbed out. He rubbed her back, sighing in relief that he didn't give in to the temptation, because he was so close to it. He knew that Slim and Alissa were in love with each other and he was rooting for them to get back together, but of course Slim had to fuck shit up.

"I just love him." She sniffled. He smiled at her and wiped the tears from her cheeks, then kissed her closed eyelids. It was obvious that she was tired and he had no problem with staying until she tired her self out.

He ended up rocking her to sleep. She still straddled his lap, his hands rubbed her back and she drooled down his arm, but he didn't mind.

XXXXXXXXXX

She woke around 7, remembering everything that happened last night. She sighed before dragging her body off of the couch. She couldn't just sit there all day.

Desperately wanting to distract her self, she tied her hair up and gathered all the cleaning supplies she could find. Wearing a nose mask and yellow rubber gloves, she started with the main bathroom. She scrubbed like her life depended on it, even though the house wasn't dirty at all. The bleach made her eyes sting, but she continued cleaning.

By the time she got to the living room, she had cleaned the kitchen, all three bathrooms, Alexus' bedroom, her bedroom, and the guest rooms. All that was left was the laundry room and the living room. She wasn't the least bit of tired and wished she had more to do.

Strangely, Alexus stayed in her room. Alissa didn't worry about it though, she just continued cleaning. She mumbled to her self while rubbing down the coffee table.

"Not gone disrespect me." She grabbed the vacuum, forcefully shoving the plug into the outlet.

"Wanna try to play me like I'm fucking game." Her voice cracked and she tried to fight back the incoming tears.

"God, what the hell is going on with me!" She put her head in her hands, trying to relax her aching body and slow down her racing heart. There was three knocks at the door that made her hop out of her seat quickly.

She swung the door open. Slim glanced up from the ground to look at her, he was instantly guilty for what he saw. Shs looked tired, exhausted even. And her eyes were still red and puffy, making him long to see her happy.

She sniffled. "What do you want? It's not your day to pick up Alexus." Her voice was soft and worn out, she leaned her small figure against the door.

"I know. I just wanna talk to you." He stepped forward and she stepped back, making him sigh.

"Ali, please don't be like that." He tried to reach out and grab her hand, but she snatched her arm away before he could.

"Don't be like what? You played me nigga! I was serious about us starting over. But it's clear that you weren't." She spoke in a harsh tone, glaring at him as she analyzed him.

"Alissa! What are you talking about? I was dead ass serious. That shit meant everything to me!"

"Doesn't seem like it." He heard her mumble.

He huffed. "Ok, I admit I had a side chick. But that was before you started feelin' a nigga again. I pushed her aside because I was fucking with you." He spoke in a loud tone, so it could get through her thick stubborn skull.

She just stared at him because she knew he had more to say.

"I never wanna make you cry again baby." He stepped in front of her, towering over her. She stared up at him.

"I love you guh." He was slowly leaning down to kiss her, and she was about to let him. Then out of nowhere, he felt a smack across his face.

"Damn! W-

"For not telling me." She then attacked his lips, moving hers against his with urgency.

XXXXXXXXXX

IF Y'ALL COULD GIVE ME 10 COMMENTS THAT WOULD BE GREAT! This chapter was a little suckie and shorter than usual but bear with me! Part 2 coming in like three days.