See You In The Dark When Your Sleeping

Alissa crept down the stairs, fear in her eyes. Her steps were careful but the carpeted stairs still creeked. Slim was on the couch, ignoring the lightning and thundering outside and focused his eyes on her shadow.

She approached the couch, and the light from the Tv illuminated her face so he was able to see her.

"Whatchu' doing up?" She asked, fiddling with her. She bit her lip and glanced at him through her long eyelashes.

"I should ask you the same thing." There was a loud clap of thunder and she jumped, wrapping her arms around her self. He knew exactly why she was up.

"C'mere." He patted his lap. Her small feet padded against the carpet. She sat down close to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and placing her head in the crook of his neck. Her legs were folded neatly. His arm wrapped around her shoulders and his chin rested on her head.

"How'd you know." She mumbled and he could practically hear the smile in her voice.

"I just remembered. You the only grown woman I know that's scared of thunder." He chuckled. She lightly punched his chest for teasing her. She picked her head up to look at him.

Just hours before, she was kissing his lips repeatedly and she wanted to do it again.

"You know- she slowly pecked his lips, her eyes peering into his. "You were right"- another peck- "I am sexually frustrated"- another one- "Can you fix that for me?" She pecked his lips one last time, looking up at him.

XXXXXXXX

Ok, this is the last teaser, I swear. What do y'all think gone happen next? Let me know in the comments. Listen to the song, some one PM'ed me and told me to listen to it a couple of days ago, so I thought I'd add it to the chapter.