Remove My Sorrows Pt. 2

Her short legs dangled off the soft bed. The shirt she wore expanded and stretched out, do to her seven-mouth pregnant belly. She wore a pair of boy shorts, feeling exhaustion cloud her mind. Glancing at the alarm clock beside her bed, a sigh left her ljps as the time read 3:46 a.m. She perked up at the sound of the front door closing from downstairs.

Her nose was pink and she sniffled as silent tears ran down her face. The bedroom door opened and she lifted her head, she could see his shadow. He slipped off his shoes, sighing from the exhaustion today's activities held.

She turned on the lamp, and his attention immediately jumped over to her. He gave her a hazy smile before licking his lips. She could tell that he was high by the way his eyes sat low.

"Oh," he chuckled. "Hey baby, you scared me. I thought you was sleep." He padded over to her and plopped down next to her with grace. His arms wrapped around her, and he gave her plenty of kisses on her neck.

"You promised me you would never change." She sniffled again. He furrowed his eyebrows at her, tilting his head to the side.

"Chu' mean? I haven't changed." She sighed heavily to how oblivious he was.

"Last week was our anniversary. I paid your credit card bills, cooked a beautiful meal, you didn't say anything, baby we don't even communicate anymore. I can't just pretend like everything is ok, because it's not. I know when you go out you cheat on me. I know that those girls be all over you." She paused and wiped a falling tear. He felt like his heart was about to break.

"But it's cool, I'll just leave." She turned the lamp off, and got up under the covers. He could hear her sobbing quietly, and he put his head down in shame.

In a swift movement, he got under the covers also, his body filling the space between her legs.

"Slim-" She was about to protest. Their bodies were flush against each other, and he was slightly pressed down on her big pregnant belly. He pecked her lips before she could continue her protests.

"Baby I love you. I don't cheat on you, ever. I'm sorry I forgot our anniversary. I just hope you know that you mean so much to me, I can't let you leave boo. Please don't leave me, I need you, I want you, just please." He pleaded her, their relationship was dangling by a thread right now.

"Please, please, please." He repeated as he kissed her face and her neck over and over again.

" Slim I love you, don't give me a reason to leave." He let out a sigh of relief, kissing her lips.

"C'mon baby, wipe ya tears. You too beautiful to be crying." He wiped her tears, then kissed her cheeks.

XXXXXXXXXX

The movie that they were watching was good. Usually, Alissa would be all in. But she couldn't shake this thing from her mind.

She sighed, looking down at her huge belly, then she looked at the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Her hand went inside his shirt and rubbed his stomach. He could tell she wanted something.

"What you want lil girl?" He looked at her with a playful smile.

"Why aren't we married?" The question made him do a double take.

"I...erm..... huh?"

She smacked her teeth and shoved his shoulder. "You know you just heard me!"

"Damn Alissa! I don't know why we not. I don't think we ready for all that." He shrugged. She sat up.

"What you mean not ready? I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Why you can't never say how you feel, it don't make you a bitch!" He paused the movie, looking at her as if she was crazy.

"Yo' lower yo' fucking voice when you talking to me, I already told you about that shit. Need to check yo' fucking attitude!"

She huffed, struggling a little to stand up. "I just asked ya ugly ass a simple question." She waddled over to the stairs.

"Yeah, take ya' ass upstairs. Cause you know you in the wrong!" She paused to look at him.

"Fuck are you talking about asshead? Ain't nobody in the fucking wrong but ya' stupid ass." She marched back down the stairs and he stood up off the couch.

"I'm not in the wrong, everything I do is a fucking problem with you. You always starting arguments with ya dumb ass!" She huffed, flailing her arms around.

"Get ya breath outta my face, before I smack you. Now imma' ask you this once." She said, holding up one finger. She stared at his eyes.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me, yes or no?" She watched him, waiting for his response. He shrugged, just to make her mad.

Her face scrunched up. "You don't know? Fuck you mean you don't know! Nigga you a grown ass man, decide." He just shrugged again, and plopped back down on the couch.

She let out a humorless chuckle. "So that's how it is Slim?" He ignored her, starting at the paused movie.

She picked up a pillow from the couch, throwing it at him with full force. "I don't even know why I'm with you!" It was crazy how she could go from heated to on the verge of tears in a split second. She had always been like that, even before the pregnancy.

He stood up suddenly, scaring the shit out of her. He walked towards her slowly, and she blinked up at him with watery eyes and a quivering lip.

"You with me because you love me, and you know that I love your dumb ass. Even when you acting crazy." She bit her lip to keep from smiling.

"Just wait a little longer. I promise I'll make you mine forever, ok?" He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and she nodded while smiling so wide. The tears rushed down her cheeks. All she wanted was him. Forever.

"Gimme a kiss baby." He puckered his lips and she gladly stood on her tip toes and pecked his lips.

"We should be couple of the year!" She cheesed.

XXXXXXXXX

5 comments for update! This was just a review on their relationship before Alexus was born. Next chapter will be where we left off!