"Oh...are you guys getting married?"

"No, I'm not ready for that shit..I'm graduating this weekend"

"Well, the suit looks good on you.."

"I look good in everything"

"Feisty" George rawred.

(I'm done for the day, I'm so sleepy)

--

Luke groomed his hair, trying to make it look half decent, he gave up and groaned watching everyone fill their guns up. Today they were going to rob a bank and Spike and Calum have been flirting all week. He rolled his eyes as he saw them slyly poking each other in the side. "Okay, listen up, bitches, we're robbing the central bank. A lot of rich mother fuckers there"

Calum whispered in Spike's ear and they began laughing.

"Can you guys chill?" Axl snapped.

"Is it that time?" Spike whispered to Cal earning a laugh from him.

"I AM NOT IN THE MOOD. AND IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY WHEN YOU SAY THAT" (It's really not....well to me)

"STOP FUCKING AROUND EVERYONE!!" Luke clapped his hands tossing everyone their gear.

They all put the hoodies and their belts on like bad-asses. Of course they stole the pepper spray, hand-cuffs and etc. Spike and Cal helped put on each other's belt and they all went into the beaten down truck.

"You guys are going to have to split up on our missions, you can't just whisper sweet nothings into each other's ear", Luke made a dreamy mocking face when he said, sweet nothings.

"EXACTLY" Axl shouted.

"Jealous much?" Spike smirked.

The pair groaned and Axl began to drive to their destination. They got to the bank and walked out like bosses.

----

"FREEZE!!" Axl yelled pointing her gun, and everyone else pointed their gun at people as well.

"Everybody clap your hands!" A customer laughed and everyone laughed and started to carry on.

"Are you fucking kiddin--" Luke shot someone in the chest and everyone screamed, "shut the fuck up!!"

"IF YOU WANT TO LIVE PUT THE GODDAMN PHONES AND CASH IN THE BAGS, AND YOU BITCHES GIVE US ALL THE MONEY", Calum yelled using the tip of the gun to point.

Everyone listened and shook in fear each time Spike shot them a look. He was in the back with his arms crossed.

They finished and ran out rushing in the truck laughing and taking the hoodies off.

::

"Stay close to me, okay?" Luke said to Calum intertwining their fingers.

Calum nodded and they entered the mental hospital. The blonde walked them up to the front desk to check in, his hand held Cal's tightly. The raven haired boy looked around seeing patients walking around shaking; some in wheel chairs. He moved in closer to Luke as he looked down, "it's okay", Luke whispered in his ear.

They finished and the lady walked them to a room. Luke and Cal walked in and she smiled sadly at them closing the door behind them.

"Luke..."

"Maddy..."

"What's going on?" Calum asked.

"It's a long story..."