Chapter 6

Lauren's POV 

I'm going to go meet up Henry at lunch today. I wonder what he wants. I am about to go to the table but as soon as I walk past my locker Henry zoomed right infront of me. 

"LAUREN, LAUREN, LAUREN, HELP ME I GOTS A HUGE PROBLEM!"

"Okay, gots? And what 'problem' do you have?"

"You know my old ex-girlfriend Chloe?" 

I sorta choked up there for a little but I managed to say, "Y-ye-es?"

"She is back from Kids in the Woods!!! You know Chloe Hartman????" 

"Wait the Chloe from Kids in the Woods! I love her!" I happily said for no reason.

A/N: Chloe HARTman hahahaha I legit just realized that.

"I need your help, she said she wants to go on a date with Kid Danger at the Wonderland Blvd. Restaurant. So... she can have publicity for a Season 2 of Kids in the Woods."

"And that's a problem how? It's not like we're like a thing like you know?"

"Yeah... um but there's this guy running around terrorizing Kid Danger and Captain Man to expose them and hunt them down to kill them. And Girl Danger.:

"Oh yeah, I've heard of that! And I see that now. Why can't you go as Henry?"

"That'd be the most awkward thing ever in the history of awkward. And plus Chloe loves that restaurant and if 'Kid Danger' said no, BAAAD PUBLICITY. It won't be goood."

"Okay then, I'll go as back-up! And why can't you as Kid Danger tell her to go on a date somewhere else?"

"As what Girl Danger? Good question, but no."

"Um, I'll go as myself. I'll kind of be like your side chic-kick, side kick. Something like that." 

"Okay that seems to work, sometimes."

"Okay, and if that does not work. I got Captain Man on speed dial."

"All right! Oh and I kinda need to tell you something."

"Oh and me too."

"Um-uh-well-you-can-go..." 

"I REALLY LIKE YOU BUT I DON'T THINK I'M READY TO COMMIT YET," we both said in unison. 

"Oh okay yeah. It's cool!" We said in unison. Again.

"And Bianca is with Blake so I don't need to worry," Henry said.

"And I've never dated more than 3 guys so I don't need to worry." 

"Haha hilarious, let's meet up after school in the Man Cave." 

Well I mean I like Henry but I don't think I am ready. And I'm pretty sure he feels the same way because we both said so. I'm actually okay with us being just friends. 

Henry's POV

I'm so nervous for my date with Chloe as Kid Danger. Why did she have to say that. Lauren helped me at least. I really like her and I only said that because she did. Oh my god I'm so stupid. But if she feels that way, I respect her. 

AT DA MAN CAVE...

Lauren's POV: 

I was telling my uncle Ray, obviously, about Henry's semi-dilemma. I asked him and Schwoz about which gadgets to use, when to come as back-up, or if I can handle it myself. Just as I'm discussing it, Henry and Charlotte this time, come through the elevator which Schwoz still hasn't fixed. 

"Lauren! What's up! Charlotte knows you're Girl Danger and stuff and stuff!" Henry says out loud and I give Charlotte a nervous stare. 

"It's okay. I promise I will never ever ever tell anyone. Just like Henry is Kid Danger!" she says.

"Thanks and you're barely around here now I always see you come here but not so frequently now."

"Family stuff. We're trying to get Uncle Roscoe off the couch. It's not working at all..." Charlotte exaggerates.

"Well, right now we're trying to think of ways that 'Kid Danger' can go on a date with Chloe. From what we've discussed it's gonna be a humongous problem," I said.

"Nahhh it won't be all's well that ends well."

"It never works though! Good or bad television!" Charlotte and I told Henry.

"Just watch me (whip hahaha okay no.) go on a date that WILL work."

"OKAAAY.... Whatever you say."

Sorry for the long update. I'm really busy and high school is exhausting. 

This is kind of a filler chapter and the next one will be more in depth.

Do you think Kid Danger and Chloe will go on a decent date?

Well, I don't know yet but you'll see.

Read, comment, vote, follow <3

~EM~ 

PS: this chapter is a tad bit short