Chapter 2

It was about to rain where I live and I took this photo because it was so beautiful and I just wanted to share it with you all.

***

I see a man older than mom but younger than dad. He has black hair blue eyes and is about the size of my dad.

"My baby sister you are all grown up. Where is the little girl I been hearing about?"

I look around to help him find the little girl he must be talking about.

"Richie this is Maya, Maya this is your Uncle Richie." He looks at me with a blank stare. If I had to say, it seem as if he is looking for any mistakes I might have.

Then he smiles and brings me into a bear hug. I gasp in surprise and awkwardly tap his back.

"Your mother talks so much about you every time she calls me and indeed you look just like her." He runs his hand against my cheek.

What is he talking about? He has meet me before.

"Iwan, Joe, Alexander come here and meet Maya."

I feel Jason pull me back and puts his arm around my shoulder as three boys make their way towards my uncle Richard.

"Boys." Uncle Richard says as if telling them to say hi to me.

"Hello Maya." He takes my hand and shakes it. "My name is Iwan. It's nice to finally meet you." He rolls his eyes at me making me look away from him.

But he was Breath taken.

Black hair, blue eyes, built body, jawline. I mean you could see his abs against his tight shirt.. and he is smiling at me. Right now? Or was he faking it?

In my whole life I never even paid attention to a man before because of Jason... Until now.

'But he's your cousin? ' The voice inside my head says but than she thought about it. 'Wait never mine he's not even blood related. Get some.'

The voice in my head says to me.

"Hi" I whisper to him.

"Maya doesn't talk much Richard." Jason says to him as he pulls me closer to him. I could tell he didn't want to be there by the way he was talking.

"She doesn't mean to be rude Richie, she's still in her shell." My mom says as she made a face to Jason.

"Well I'm Joe and this is Alexander. Were twins if you haven't notice. We heard your story- I mean a lot about you." Joe says to me.

I thought twins look a like? Because Joe has brown hair with blue eyes and Alexander had black hair with brown eyes.

I wave my hand at them and they both chuckle. I look back at Iwan who is staring at me. Like if I'm his pray or if he wanted to hit me.

"Pictures! Maya take us a picture." My mom says as she stands next to uncle Richard as he wraps his arm around my mom's waist.

I start to do the count down. "3...2..1. Say cheese." They smile and I snap the picture. I remove the camera from my eye and look at the picture.

"Beautiful." I say as I walk to show them.

"That's a keeper. Now sweety get with your uncle and your cousins." My mom snatches the camera away from me and pushes me towards uncle Richard.

Uncle Richard wraps an arm around my shoulder while Iwan wraps an arm around my waist making me feel uncomfortable. Alexander and Joe are next to Iwan smiling wide.

I look up to met Jason's eyes and he seems pissed for some reason.

"Smile." I do what my mom says and she takes the picture. "Perfect." She squeals.

After that I took a few more picture before I went inside the house into my room. I was tired of walking plus the music was starting to hurt my head.

As I make my way past the kitchen almost to the stairs I stumble upon Iwan, Alexander, and Joe. They seem to be talking which I interrupted.  

"Hey Maya where are you going?" Joe asks with a huge smile on his face. His smile could lighten up your day.

I smile and clear my throat. " I'm a bit tired." I whisper and point upstairs. "Head hurts." I look down at my feet. "Room." 

"You need to eat, go get you something to eat." Iwan looks at me with a blank look on his face which scares me, a lot.

I nod my head 'yes' but make my way to the stairs. I hear Alexander and Joe 'ohhhh' as I walk away and not doing what he asked me to do.

"Maya let's go before I forget." Jason appears from the kitchen. I turn and see him glaring at the here brothers that are behind me but I ignore them.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I have to buy some small art crafts for the children at the church so they could do things for their parents.

But I didn't want to go because I felt to tired.

Ignoring how weak I felt I walk to the door where Jason is at and head off outside to the truck.

***

Everyone has left and it's around 11 at night. My uncle Richard and his sons are staying in the four guest room we have. They are staying for 3 weeks in our home.

Our house is a two story house. four rooms upstairs four downstairs and two small rooms in the basement, where Mike and Henry took just to be cool.

I'm in the kitchen by myself getting the beads and strings ready for the girls and the wooden cars and paint brushes for the boys.

Jason went back to the store to get more wooden cars and brushes because Mike, Henry, and Alex decided to paint their own car and acted like children.

But I didn't mind because they had huge smile on their faces which made me happy. But Jason did mind and gave them a speech about being grown up men.

"What is that for?"

I jump and see Iwan with just a pajama pants on showing off his abs. I blush and turn my attention back to the art crafts.

"Church." I say as I wrap the brushes with a rubber band and place it inside the small box to my right.

Iwan sits on the stool on my left and looks at my food that Jason left about an hour ago before he left. I haven't even touched my food and I was hungry but I just wanted to finish doing this.

"Here I'll do that while you eat." Iwan takes the container of beads away from me and pushes the food in front of me. I smile shyly at him and get up to heat up the steak, rice, and corn. Leftovers from the party.

As I go back I notice Iwan look so confused. He has already made a necklace that says 'MINE'. He is trying to figure out how to tie it at the end.

"You weren't suppose to make one." I giggle and he glares at me so I stop and look down. "Sorry it's my fault for not telling you what to do."

"You put all the beads with letter in this plastic blue bag and all the beads that are shaped in this plastic pink bag. I hand him two small bags.

I see him almost taking apart the necklaces he made but I quickly place my hand over on his to stop him.

"No! You made it, you keep it.. As a memory of this day." I smile to him. I take it away from him and tie it for him.

He smiles at me and I look back at my food. I take a bite and moan in delight. Oh god this is the best leftovers I have ever had.

**********

My cat, her name is Darby and for the past years she has been giving birth to more female kittens and only having one boy but about a week ago she gave birth to all boys (4) I'm a proud momma

Yours truly,

-L-B-

EDITED