PART 8

YOU WILL DEFINITELY LIKE THIS PART. SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN...

NITHIN'S POV

I opened my room door . She entered inti the room and sat on the couch. She stopped crying but she is not talking either. Its like something is pinned into my heart. Its all my fault. I couldn't have left her like that. I went near her.

" look shree.. don't be sad. You are looking weak. Please go and wash your face. We will eat something. Please do for me.." I asked her. Because she don't even look like having energy to listen to me consoling her.
She did not raise her head. Slowly went into the bedroom. I ordered some food and changed my clothes. If people didnot stop me. That bastard would have died. The food I ordered came . Its already 20 minutes and shreya didn't come. I got frozen. Did she do anything there. I ran towards and opened the door . I am shocked. She is standing at the mirror scrubbing her lips and crying like any thing. She scrubbed so hard that the blood marks are an her lips. Her eyes are pluffy with tears. I went towards her grabbed her to hands to stop her hurting herself.
"Shree.. what is this. Please baby.. im there na.. why are you hurting yourself. . What wrong did you do baby.. please look up baby please" she did not lift her head. I can't resist my tears.

"Shree .. are you listening please talk to me baby .. please look at me atleast. Its not your fault baby." I pleaded. She lifted her head. "I did not like it. I fell like irritating. His touch on my lips how could he do that to me.." she said in between her sobs. "Shree... I said its not your fault" I said. " I can't get this out of my mind. I couldn't have asked you to take me to that pub. This should not have happened. " she is crying like anything. "Calm down shree.. please.." I said.
" he said I am a slut"
" what.... are you mad baby. You are my cute girl. " I cupped her face with my hands and made her look at me. " listen shree... you are an amazing girl. I had never saw a girl like you sweety.. you are my gold, diamond , platinum, chubby, awesome, ..." I am saying. She stopped crying and this brought a slight smile on her face. " thankyou for saving me nithin" she said. Now her voice is somewhat stable. "Hey.. isn't it my duty to save MY girl?" I asked. "How can somebody hurt a girl like this?" She continued"you know what nithin.. every girl will have her expectation about her first kiss...only her prince charming have that right". Saying that she hugged me tightly. I am shaken with her words. I gently carssed her hair. "Shree..." I called her . She raised her head. We are few centimetres apart. I moved farward and kissed her on her lips. She kissed me back.

SHREYA'S POV

Nithin kissed me. I feel like goosebumps on my hands. His kiss is not with any anxiety or passion. I felt his care and love in it.
Then he said "I love you shreya... I will never let anything happen to you from now. I promise baby" he is very genuine. His eyes says that. I smiled with these words. He gently planted a kiss on my forehead and hugged me. I felt safe

THIS IS IT... FINALLY NITHIN PROPOSED... HOPE YOU LIKE IT FRIENDS. ..