Chapter Ten

Seth's POV

A hard smack on the face woke me right the fuck up. With my hand on my stinging cheek, I jerked up like a bolt of lightning. I could see, with moonlight shining through the window, an outline of a person. My eyes adjusted to the dark and I saw Marian sitting next to me. I reached for the lampshade next to my bed and switched it on.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked in an irritated tone.

"Manyak ka talaga! Bastos ka!" She angrily said, hugging herself.

"What did I do?" My brows wrinkled.

"Ano'ng what did you do? Huwag kang magmaang-maangan! Kunwari ka pang wala kang alam, alam mo ginawa mo!" Ugh, her voice was like an annoying dog who wouldn't stop barking.

"Hindi ako magtatanong sa'yo kung alam ko ang ginawa ko. What are you doing here anyway? This is my room." I said, combing my fingers through my aching head.

"Sinadya mo lahat 'to. Tinakot mo ako para pumunta ako dito, para tumabi ako sa'yo at mahawakan mo ang... ang boobs ko." She said, hugging herself tighter.

I gave her a snide grin, my eyes lowering to her breasts. "You call that boobs? Akala ko pantal."

Galit na kinuha niya ang unan sa tabi niya at ipinalo niya sa akin. "Hoy, ang kapal ng mukha mo! Palibhasa, di ka pa kasi nakakakita ng natural boobs. Puro mga siliconed boobs ang nakikita at nahahawakan mo."

"Sige nga, patingin nga ng sa'yo." I said, teasing her.

"Neknek mo! Over my dead body."

"Meh, I'm not into necrophilia." I chuckled. "At hinding-hindi ko pagnanasahan yang boobs mo. Nakita mong natutulog ako, malay ko bang nandyan ang boobs mo. Ikaw yata itong may balak sa akin."

"Ang kapal talaga ng mukha mo. Gwapong-gwapo ka talaga sa sarili mo, 'no?"

I stretched out my arms and yawned, drowsiness overtaking me. "Go back to your room, I want to go to sleep. Maaga pa tayo aalis bukas."

"Ayoko." Mahinang sabi niya.

"I'm tired, Marian." Humiga na ulit ako sa kama.

"Minumulto ako ni Abuela mo." She said, almost in a whisper.

"Don't you think you're a little too old to believe in ghosts? Walang multo, Marian. Go back to Abuela's room."

"Dito na lang ako."

"Ayoko ng may katabi."

"Huwag ka ngang maarte. Nagtabi na naman tayo noon."

"Wala akong choice noon." I sighed.

"Basta dito ako matutulog." She said. Kumuha siya ng unan at inilagay iyon sa pagitan namin. "That's your space and this is mine. Huwag kang lalagpas dito."

I was too tired to argue with her. Pinabayaan ko na siya sa gusto niya at ipinikit ko na ang mga mata ko. I felt her laying down on the bed and I caught a whiff of her scent. My sleepiness suddenly went away, woke me up faster than a bucket of cold water. It was so womanly and natural. Her scent was suddenly all around me, sweetly and cruelly surrounding me.

It wasn't like this when we first slept in bed together, she smelt of smoke and alcohol from the club. Now it was different. She smelled so good, I figured she'd taste even better. Suddenly I found it hard to breathe. My body went stiff at that inappropriate thought. I shifted, turning my back to her so I wouldn't be able smell her scent.

"Seth." I heard her call me.

"Mmm?" I replied with a lazy moan.

"Di ka man lang magsosorry sa akin?" She said.