Will do, Officer.

I drive wildly to the dark night, only me in the car, I hear sirens behind. Ooh a cop.

Cop; mam i.d please

Kris; Sorry I dont have one.

Cop; step off the car mam

I did as told and jump off the car, "But I do have this.." I rip my top off showing my breasts, "Put your clothes back on mam" I see his boner so I kneel down and unzip his zipper and started sucking. I knew he liked it cuz he was pushing my head farther. He picks me up and faced me downwards to the hood of my car he hand cuffed me, "You've been a naughty girl." he says, pulling my shorts down(wasnt wearing panties) and stuck his dick in me he pushes hard and fast. I fake moans, yeah I had better cop sex than this, "More officer" I fake, he goes faster and harder and eventually deeper. He stops and directed me to his car, at the back he put the other hand cuff at the hold and pulled my bra off, I was completely naked, he started caressing my breasts, he started sucking them and licking them and biting that made me moan we goes down under and licked them and suck every bit of cum he stuck his dick in my mouth.

After giving him blow job, "Ride me and I'll let you free" he says, "And if I dont we'll have sex until three in the morning" he says so I rode him, I cant stay up that late my boyfie will search for me. "Baby you so tight" he rode him for couple of hours then he gave up.

cop; see soon

k; sure ;)