First Day.

"Everyone settle down." Ms.Cummimg says, "So today's lesson is..." she trails off, "how to do blowjobs." she finishes.

Ugh, I hate my sister for enrolling me here at this sex school. She says that its "for my future". She said that I'll be perfect pornstar. I have black hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes, luscious lips as she says, big boobs and a big juicy ass.

"Understood?" she asks, "Okay then, seatwork. Who's first?" she scans the room and laid eyes on me. "Ellah, you're up. Your male is waiting for you at room 2a.Do what ever he wants and you get paid a 100bucks. "

I followed her commandment and went down stairs,there waiting for me is a hot male seeking pleasure.

"What do you want?" I ask him, "You in my pants." "Strip down then." he did as I ordered. Well being a sophmore here does the trick, being here for a year.

I did a lap dance, putting my ass up his face then falling down his bare ass groin. I start licking him at his bare chest then slowly going down his groin. I swallow his head then teasing him by licking it, he pushes my head deeper, I try to swallow but it was just too large so I deep throat him I thrust my head back and forth until I tasted cum. My work here is done. I swallow the cum and wiped my mouth and went for the door until I felt a strong arm push me. Oh I like where this is going. He faces me to him and ripped off the bra I was having on he kisses me roughly as he cares my large breast. "You were supposed to give me what I want!" he shouts, "....now youre gonna pay." he sucks my left boob and licked my nipple. "Who's you're bad girl?" I asks him, "You." he says and bit my nipple I gave a loud cross bread of a moan and scream, "You're gonna pay for that I push him to the bed teased him, I gave him a hand job, "My turn. Alex btw." he says, he pushes me so he can be on top. He goes down my pussy and started licking it, I moan. I put my feet up, legs so wide apart. He licks deeper, his tongue inside me lingering. He found my sweet spot. "ALEX MORE PLEASE!" I moan, "What's my name?" he says, "FUCK ME ALEX!" I scream he puts three fingers inside me that made me squeal. "AHH ALEX!" i shout. "This is what you get bad girl." he thrust his fingers in and out of me, cum blasting around, he took his fingers out and suck every drop. EVERYTHING! "Cock please" I beg, he took out his large cock and started putting it inside me, "Oh no." he smirks and puts whole inside me, I moaned so hard, "Deeper." and he did gone deeper "Oh gawd start." I say, "No." he says and took out his dick. "What?" i asked curiously, "Ass up face down." he says. and I did. YES ANAL SEX. He puts the dick inside me that made scream "My gawd Alex. Your cock its too bii..." before I can finished he put it whole inside me. he thrust back and forth while I helped him. I held on the edge of the bed as if it was my life. I moan he moans, he took out his dick and laid on the bed, "Ride me and I'll forgive you." And so I did, I placed his enormous cock into my pussy. "Oh honey your pussy its hella tight." I open my legs wider then started riding him, he squeezes my breast while I hump the brains out of him. He held on the edge of the bed and moaned, "DEEPER BABE." and so I did, "Faster faster faster please" the please was a beg tone and so I did I rode him faster like I was being chased. "HARDER SLUT." And I did, I pause and said "Never call me that again.Ellah. And for that I'll punish you with tighting my pussy" "Please do!" he says. I closed my legs a lil then went harder,faster,stronger and deeper than the ocean. "ELLAH!" He moans my name repeating it til we finished.

Alex; round two?

Ellah; sure.

And we started again, he was on top and thrusted his thing back and forth as fastest as he can. He holds on my breast real tight for moral.support. "ALEX GO DEEPER!" I shout, "Will do." he went deeper, deeper than any ocean.

After sex, he left me a 500 bucks tip.

Now that's what I call sex on the first day.