SIXTEEN: HOW MANY MORE TIMES

"I was a young man, I couldn't resist. Started thinking it all over. Just what I had missed, got me a girl and I kissed her..."

SONG: HOW MANY MORE TIMES

ARTIST: LED ZEPPELIN

"You could live with me on the bus," I offered, mesmerized with whatever the moonlight touched. Only half her face, arm, half of her shirt, and bare legs were properly lit. Her eyes found mine in the poorly lit room, her hands running over my hips.

"I have school," She reminded me and wrapped one leg around my own, the softness of her leg contrasting with mine. "Stop trying to get me to come with you."

"You could stay for the weekend and we'd come back together," I suggested, ignoring her last statement. "John has an extra ticket and you'd stay in my hotel room, and I'd buy everything else."

Brianna sighed, placing her fingers in my hair and scratching my scalp tenderly. "Luke, I can't go."

"You can, though," I muttered and moved closer to her, caressing her thigh and then slipped my finger under the waistband of her underwear. "You just don't want to."

Her brown eyes lingered on my blue ones, teeth sinking into her bottom lip. "What if I did go?"

"I'd lose my virginity to a beautiful girl, in a beautiful city," I grinned and watched her roll her eyes.

"Or we could have sex now and--"

"Nope, I've suddenly decided that my virginity is a big deal and I must lose it somewhere special," I told her and then moved my hand to her backside. She practically moaned at the fact my hand was still under the material of her underwear--hands kneading her ass.

"You're not going to get what you want," Brianna exhaled, voice shaky as she pressed her crotch against mine. "You're massaging my ass and you have a semi-hard."

I groaned as she ground her hips against mine. "I'm not going to let you have me until you agree to stay the weekend with me in London."

She brought her mouth against mine, my hands taking hers. I used my knees to gently coax her onto her back. Her breathing was heavy and her nails dug into the skin between my index finger and thumb. My teeth sunk into her bottom lip, a little moan leaving her.

"Yes--Fuck," She moaned. "I'll go. I'll go for the weekend."

I smirked and sat up, leaving her breathless (and maybe even wanting a little more).

"Good night, Brianna,"

"Asshole," She grumbled and watched me lay back down on the bed. "All that just to get me to say yes?"

"Of course," I told her and turned on my side to kiss her nose. "Sorry."

She sighed and pressed her forehead against my chin. "If you can make me feel like that, I can only imagine just how it'll feel," She tucked her hands under her chin. "Is your virginity seriously not a big deal?"

I shook my head. "I've never really thought about it as something important. Was it to you?"

"Yes, I think it is for almost every girl," Brianna explained and stared at me, a nostalgic look on her face. "Except I didn't get my wish of losing it to the right guy. You were late to the party."

I ran my hand over her cheek and smiled softly. "Before my mum died, she gave me this concept of The Girl. She would ask me questions and from there she'd give me the girl I would eventually marry."

"I wasn't it, was I?" She almost seemed upset about it.

"No, you weren't," I took her hand from under her head and kissed her knuckles. "But that's 'cause I lied to my mum about every answer."