My Bestfriend

The feeling of drowning felt as if it would last an eternity, and the random floods of memories that were not your own only made it all the more unbearable. Finally, however, there were muffled noises in the background and the feeling of water began to flow away. There was a sudden but short sense of falling before you smacked into something hard.

"(f/n)? (f/n) are you alright?!" You recognized that voice.

Slowly you opened your eyes and took notice of two men before you.

"J-Jo-J," you started to cough up the fluid in your lungs as you shot upright.

When you finally regained yourself you could clearly see that something was wrong with Joseph. He looked sickly and pale as well as confused.

"Are you alright?" You looked at Sebastian as he helped you to your feet.

"I'm far from okay," you stated simply attempting now to crumble back to the floor.

Joseph stumbled to his feet as well and there was an odd silence for a few moments, as if no one knew what to do or didn't even want to imagine what lied ahead. Eventually though you began to move on into the next room.

At first it was silent, but soon familiar growls met your ears. Pulling out your revolver you pushed on into the next room, putting bullets in the head of every single damn monster you could. Sebastian and Joseph followed, taking out the few you missed.

You let out a sigh and sat on one of the beds, your head throbbing.

"(f/n) are you alright?" Sebastian made his way over to you, placing his hands on your shoulders.

"I-I feel like my head. . .Is being torn apart and sewn back together in different paterns. Everything is jumbled up and foggy," your voice cracked.

"Just lay down and rest for a moment," Sebastian said softly, kissing your forehead. "Joseph and I will look ahead and then come back for you alright."

You nodded as you layed down, and passed out the moment your head hit the pillow.

-----<>-----

You sat at the police station silently, watching as officers passed you by. No one had even questioned you about what had happened. Your body shook and your mind was a mess.

You had killed your own father. Or had you? You didn't know who he was but something in you told you it was true.

Your eyes were locked on your feet and you only looked up when a familiar face entered the station. You noticed his black hair and glasses instantly.

"Jo-jo," you mumbled, getting to your feet and running to him, embracing him from behind.

"(f/n)! I heard what happened are you okay?"

You only nodded in reply.

"My father said he's going to try and show it off as self defense somehow. Or you could just be declared insane," a slight smirk crossed his face and you quickly responded with a punch in the arm.

"Joseph, (f/n)," you both turned to face a talk cop with shaved black hair and deep dark eyes.

"H-Hello Mr. Oda," you stumbled over your words.

"For now I have convinced them to write it off as self defense, but they said they have to look into it further. But for now you're fine," his voice was hollow and full of disaproval.

"Thank you Mr. Oda. I'm so sorry Mr. Oda," your eyes fell to the floor.

The three of you were silent for a moment, sounds of others passing by and phones ringing filling in the emptieness.

"Where are you staying (f/n)?"

You kept your eyes on the floor as you answered Mr. Oda's question.

"In my old house sir. I have no other family to take me in."

Mr. Oda blew out a puff of air before nodding.

"If you two can wait about another hour I'll take you home. Joseph call ahead and tell your mother (f/n) will be staying with us for a while." Joseph nodded in reply and your eyes widened.

"Mr. Oda that isn't necessary I'm-,"

"I'm not saying I am happy with what you did, but you've been like a little sister to Joseph since you were born. You're family (f/n). And families look after eachother," Mr. Oda gave you a warm smile before walking off. Leaving you in a muddled state of happy, depressed, confusion.

-----<>-----

You were awoken by the sound of screams and you quickly got up, running through some other rooms until you entered a big open area where there was a giant hole in the ground. You looked around franticly, trying to find a sign of Joseph or Sebastian. Finally you caught sight of Sebastian on the other side of the room.

"Seb!" You called out, making your way down to the hole.

Sebastian met you and you both glanced downwards.

"What happened?" You asked quickly. "Where's Joseph?"

"It's a long story," he began. "We found Kidman in some tank and this room was full of those monsters. We managed to fend them off but when I unlocked the trap a hole appeared and well. . .Her and Joseph fell."

You returned your eyes to the hole in the ground and bit your lip. Slowly you approached it, getting ready to jump.

"Hey," Sebastian quickly grabbed your shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"I may hate Kidman but Joseph is my bestfriend. I have to know he's alright," you stated firmly.

You watched as Sebastian seemed to contemplate the situation for a moment, before letting out a sigh and nodding. He grabed your hand tightly in his before leeping down into the darkness.