Fear

The feeling of Sebastian's body against yours was amazing. He was toned and hard yet his skin was so soft against your. The faint tickle of his stubble against your skin drove you crazy. The sweet nothings that left his lips only furthered the soft moans he elicited from yours.

But then it stopped. It was torn away by a nagging pain in the center of your skull. You began to claw at your head but it wouldn't stop. A deep voice filled your head. It was cold and rough yet soothing, but there was insanity behind it.

"Subject shows repressed multiple personality disorder. Suggesting it was contained or never emerged. Subject is blood relative of Withers subject. Genetic traits reveal subjects are ferternal twins. Female is more stable. Stronger. So tell me," the voice faded for a moment. You felt as if cold hands were on your body. A jolt of pain coursed through your body like lightning. Images of things you had never seen before appeared. Crumbling churches and villages. Blood and horibble creatures. That's when you saw a face. Or. . .Did you? Everything was blurred. Something about snowy eyes and a cruel smile. Your mind frosted over when the deep voice returned. "What do you fear little one?"

-----<>-----

It had been two weeks since you had gone missing and the KCPD wasn't doing much. Joseph was wandering around your office. You were his bestfriend and he felt lost without you keeping his life in line. As he was walking his eyes fell upon a picture on your desk.

It was Joseph, you and your twin brother. It was at his birthday party and you all were making silly faces. Well, Joseph and you were. Leslie was hiding behind you as best as he could, but you had always been smaller than he was. Another picture was the day you had both graduated college. A smile crossed his face. He remembered how happy you had been that day. Your smile had shined so brightly and couldn't wait to get out in the world.

A slight sense of rage began to grow in Joseph's stomach. Not only was the KCPD not looking into your dissapearance. Sebastian wasn't even looking into it. Frustrated Joseph left your quiet office and entered Sebastian's, freezing slightly.

His eyes went back and forth between Sebastian and Kidman. They had been spending lots of time together lately, but he was to angry to focus on that.

"Do you care about her at all Seb?" Joseph questioned, trying to stay calm.

"What?" Sebastian was pretending to be clueless, but Joseph wasn't stupid.

"You claimed you loved (f/n)! And I know you did! I watched how you looked at her. She took care of you and this is how you repay her?! You aren't even trying to find her!"

Sebastian was silent before making a scoffing noise and shaking his head.

"Well I was thinking about what the officer said. It makes sense that she would have something to do with Myra's dissapearance."

Joseph was struck with shock. This didn't sound like Sebastian. This wasn't the man who had swept his bestfriend off her feet. Who had reawakened the only dream she ever had.

"What?" Joseph stated still in shock.

"Maybe she helped," Sebastian said almost as if it was factual.

Joseph couldn't control himself. His fist instantaneously made contact with Sebastian's face, sending him backwards and blood dripped from his nose and busted lip. Sebastian's hands shot to his face, trying to repress the pain.

"What the hell Joseph?!"

"You're disgusting," Joseph growled before exiting the room.

-----<>-----

Your eyes shot open and your hand went to your head. Wincing slightly you felt a small gash, dry blood crusted around it. Sitting up you found yourself in what looked like a surgical room.

"S-Sebastian?" You choked out his name. Your throat was unbelievably dry and it hurt terribly.

Looking down you saw blood on your clothes, and slowly you got to your feet, stumbling slightly at first before regaining yourself.

The room was dirty and decaying. It sent a chill down your spine before an ear splitting ring felt as if it would tear your head open. Eventually it stopped and you made your way to the door. Pushing it open slightly you looked out into the hall. It seemed empty and you made your way to one of the other doors. Pushing it you found it locked but when it let out a slight metalic clang a man scream filled the air. He sounded like he was choking and convulsing. Slowly you backed away before you noticed something move out of the corner of your eye, but when you turned it was gone.

You slowly walked forward not understanding what was going on, but froze when other footsteps joined your own. They came closer and you felt as if you were in a cage. Suddenly hands were on your shoulders and blood soaked tentacles licked at your face. A scream left your throat without you noticing. The creature latched onto your neck, tearing it open and letting blood flow. In a sense of shock, fear and blood loss you passed out. Before the creature could damage you further it melted into droplets of blood and floated away. The scarred man reapeared as your body crumbled to the floor.

"I need this one alive," he stated to himself. "But it's too soon. I need the boy."

He reached out his hand and touched you, sending your body off from this place.

He needed you and your brother, but it was a question on how long you would survive.