Chapter 8: Soon...

I laid down in Ricky's arms. "Ricky, stay home with me tomorrow, I don't wanna go to school." I said. "I will go wherever you go, my love" he said in a British accent. I laughed. "but I kinda have to go Friday. I've been absent too much, they'll probably call my dad" he said. "ok" I said and fell asleep.

I could easily block out my alarm clock, but blocking out my mom was a much different story. "Jane! Ricky?!" she shrieked. I jumped out of Ricky's arms and sat up. "it's okay! We didn't do anything!" I said. "I would hope so. But you don't start sleeping with... Or next to men until you are out of my house and married!" she said. "and why aren't you ready for school?" she asked.

"I don't feel good" I said and rubbed my stomach. "okay, you can stay home but not with Ricky." she said. "why not?" I pleaded. "then you can go to school and spend the day with him there" she said. I loved my mom but sometimes she could be a hard ass.

"I'm sorry Ricky, but please leave" she said motioning to the door. "mmk" he said groggily and got up to go. "bye Jane" he said.

"see you later" I said before my mom interrupted me with a cough. "I have to go to work in a couple hours." she said and walked out the door.

After my mom left for work, I immediately grabbed my phone and called Ricky's cell. He answered "hey". "hey, come back" I said. "I can't. Your mom said I can't be at your house with you." he said. "okay but come any way. You don't have to come inside. We can leave and go somewhere." I said. "okay" he said and hung up.

A few minutes later, I heard little rocks being thrown at my window. I jumped up and went downstairs and outside. "Ricky!" I called and ran around my house. As I turned corner I bumped into him. "Ricky, I'm so glad to see you....." I said as I realized Ricky's hold was rough and unwelcoming. I looked up and saw that I wasn't in Ricky's arms, I was in Alex's. I backed up quickly.

He snickered "I'm so glad to see you too Jane".

"what do you want? Why are you here?" I asked furiously. He would be so cute if he weren't such a jerk. He had a warm exotic skin color and light green eyes due to the fact that his parents are from Brazil. His teeth were so Hollywood and easily hid the true devious nature within him.

"Jane, don't be so mean. I decided to stay home today and out of curiosity asked one of my buddies if you were at school. I just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing." he said.

"I was fine until you came around." I said and walked away.

"oh,trust me you are still fine" he said as he followed. i turned around to face him and said "Alex, leave me alone or I'm going to call the police and tell them...". "and tell them what?" he said and grabbed my arm.

"Alex, you're hurting me. Let go!" I said. "you deserve to be hurt after what you did to me!" he said.

"let go of her!" Ricky shouted and came over. Alex swung me aside. "Come on!" he said. Ricky walked faster clenching his fists. "Ricky, don't do this. Don't let him get to you, it's not worth it." I said.

"oh yeah, I almost forgot. If Little Ricky gets in a fight, there will be no more little Ricky." Alex giggled. "shut up you asswipe!" I said to Alex. I rushed over to Ricky. "Ricky, baby, its okay. He didn't hurt me and he never will. Let's just go." I said. Ricky exhaled and nodded. "yea, just run away Ricky, like the pussy you are. It's no wonder why your dad hates you. You can' be a man" he said.

I hate him so much. I calmed down the fire in Ricky but now Alex was pouring oil right back on it. Ricky rushed over to him but before he could land his fist on him, I pulled Ricky back by grabbing him from behind as hard as I could. "Ricky, I got this" I said and went towards Alex.