Only Us (Day6 - Wonpil)

{A special one shot for my deongsaengie, happy birthday and admit you love Changkyun ^^, just admit it ^^. Okay but seriously- a happy happy happy birthday and the birthday spam is coming up ^^ ♡♡♡♡♡♡}

I was sitting in the garden surrounded by my homework, my hands buried in my hair as I tried to figure out how to finish it all and have some time left for the weekend. This is not fair, why do teachers torture so much? I mean it's as if they think I got no life after school.

On the bright side, it was pretty warm weather for an October day in the Netherlands. It did make my mood a little better.

"Yo yo yo Jeske woman where are you" a loud voice sings from the living room.

I roll my eyes, he's here. "In the garden".

"Ey why are you in the garden woman, it's so warm inside" he says as he takes a seat next to me. "How's you doing".

It's hard not to roll my eyes at his broken English, he for some reason likes to troll me.

"It's warm outside so why are you whining about this" I ask him a little annoyed.

Wonpil snickers before squeezing my cheek. "Awh look at my little baby getting annoyed, you're so cute Jes" he adds.

I once again roll my eyes.

We recently started dating, so we still had to find a way to get from friends to him being my boyfriend. However it's safe to say that it's not bored.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders as he pulls me against his body. It still feels a little awkward.

"Oppa" I say breaking the silence. He simply makes a humming sound as he taps my head softly. "It's awkward isn't it".

I hear him chuckle softly which vibrates against my head. "Maybe because we have only been hugging so far, just admit that you want me to kiss you", he teasingly makes kissy lips at me.

I can't help but blush at his blunt comment. Leave it to Wonpil to break the awkward moment with something like this.

He pulls me onto his lap as he wraps his arms around my waist while putting his head onto mine. The awkward feeling us slowly fading since he tries his best to make me feel better.

He's so precious.

"Oppa I need to do homework" I try, secretly not wanting him to let me go.

His precious laugh fills my ears indicating that he doesn't care, he just wants to cuddle. "Too bad, I'm not letting you go, I know how you love to cuddle so don't try to tell me otherwise".