Ch.2: "Let the Games Begin!"

A/N: Hello readers!!!!!! So are you hooked yet? I find it hard not to fall in love with Parker! He's adorable! What do you think of Rebecca? She's not exactly right in the head is she, but I love that about her. She's so like me! Come on admit it, you've argued with your brain a few times! If you haven't, you are a LIAR! ;) Well, here's chapter 2! Hope you enjoy it! Still, waiting for any cover page submissions! Okay, I'll stop talking now. Enjoy!

~:--------------------------------------------:~

 "Mmm." I sighed as the sunlight streamed in through the balcony window. Strangely, I felt movement next to me. Hmm, it's probably Kitten Nate. I rolled over smiling, my eyes still closed. "Good morning, Nate." I sighed and reached out to pet the fuzzy kitten.

"Good morning!" I nearly leaped out of the bed.

"AGH!!!! What!? NATE!? You're not my kitten!!!!" I screamed, covering up my body with my sheets. He just folded his arms behind him in a lounging fashion. I couldn't help but notice he wasn't wearing a shirt. My eyes trailed up and down his body and I prayed to god that he was wearing pants.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked cockily and his eyes trailed over my body in return. I suddenly became aware that I was in a tight fitting tank top and one of my shortest pair of shorts for sleepwear. I blinked and cleared my throat awkwardly. I closed my eyes and reopened them, confirming that he indeed was sitting in my bed. I took a deep breath.

"Why. Are. You. In. My. Bed?" I asked slowly, trying to keep my cool, even though my insides were flopping around like flapjacks. He smirked again and the way he had his hands behind his head made his perfect arms flex.

"I was waiting for you to wake up." He simply said and stared out the balcony window. I scoffed.

"What, so you just decided to climb in bed with me!?" I sputtered, completely bewildered. He shrugged.

"Yep." He popped the 'p'. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this going to be a daily thing?" I groaned, laying back in bed again. He smiled and his eyes glimmered with mischief.

"I know how much you'd love that! I saw you checking me out!" He grinned with the same cocky expression and I slapped his perfect chest.

"I was not 'checking you out!' If anything, YOU were checking ME out!" I retorted and pulled the sheets off. He shook his head.

"Was not."

"Oh really? So I can get out of bed without worrying about my short shorts and my cami?" I asked suggestively. He shrugged and I laughed. I climbed out of bed and moved my hips flirtatiously as I walked over to my dresser. I could feel his eyes burning into me and I failed to stop the blush from rushing to my cheeks. I whipped around and Nate looked away, trying to act innocent. A scheme popped into my head and I opened my drawer. Coincidentally, my pair of thong underwear flew out of my drawer and landed on the ground when I yanked open. Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen. I quickly bent over to pick it up and flung it back in the drawer but not before I saw the pleased smile spread across Nate's face. I raised my eyebrow at him and his eyes continued to trail all over my body. I turned to him and crossed my arms.

"Are you going to leave so I can get changed?" He seemed to consider his options for a second, then simply replied with a smile.

"Nope. I think I'll stay here. Make sure no one comes in while you're changing." He winked and I felt the blush return to my cheeks.

"Nate!" I cried embarrassingly. "Well in that case..." I sauntered over to him and leaned over him, my tank top barely covering the point of too much skin. He seemed shocked for a second before a wide smile appeared on his face. I reached over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso.