Clueless

Bailey

*BUZZBUZZ*

I groaned opening my eyes. Garrett's phone kept going off and it was annoying me. I grabbed it to shut it off when I accidentally put my thumb on the scanner unlocking it. Up popped a picture of a half naked skank with the words "I miss you daddy." Immediately I turned over hitting Garrett in the face with his phone.

"What the fuck Bailey?!" He yelled.

"Yes Garrett tell me what the fuck this is!" I screamed.

I turned the phone toward him when he went pale.

"I can-"

Before I even let him finish I pulled the gun out the dresser and shot him in his chest.

I woke up out my dream sweating. This is the third time this week I've had a dream of Garrett cheating on me. I don't understand why. He would never cheat on me. We've been married for six years, we have kids-, I mean a son together. The only reason I haven't told him about it is because it's stupid and I'm trying to forget.

I looked down at Garrett. He had his head on my stomach asleep softly snoring. I missed him so much. I hated when he had to go on his stupid business trips every month to Washington. It was hard having to go to the office everyday and leave Grey with Garretts mom. I hate having to burden her when she's already fighting Lung Cancer but she insists on babysitting him instead of taking him to day care. I'm just glad she agreed on living with us until she got better.

I'm the owner of a business called Conguit. It's a water plant company. To you it sounds stupid but we're a multi million dollar company so I'm not complaining.

I slowly sat up letting Garrett slide off me. He just groaned and rolled over to the other side. I stood up stretching and walked into my closet figuring out what to wear today. I just put on a white jumpsuit and black heels. I walked out and stood in front of the mirror doing my make up when his arms wrapped around me. I felt my heart warm as his head laid against my back.

"Did you sleep good Grey?" I asked him.

"Yes momma." He responded.

Greyson was quiet most of the time. He kept to himself but he was the sweetest little boy you'd ever meet.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked turning around and picking him up.

"I'm not hungry."

"Grey can you please eat for me. Just some bacon and eggs?"

"Okay momma."

We went through this every morning. He never wanted to eat breakfast or lunch. Only dinner. I never understood why. I kissed his cheek and carried him downstairs to the kitchen. Garretts mom Annalise was cooking and listening to music when we walked in.

"Good morning mom." I announced setting Grey on the counter.

"Morning Gigi." Grey told her.

"Good morning." She chimed back taking Grey off the counter and putting him on a bar stool.

"Eggs and Bacon Gigi." Grey told her.

"Momma Anna you know I can get it for him, I don't want you to stress." I told her sitting next to Grey.

"Bailey child I done told you not to baby me. I can take care of myself. I'm okay."

I just sighed defeated and let her finish cooking while Grey told me about what him and his Gigi did yesterday. He was half way through it when Garrett came down the stairs with just jeans and bare feet. He looked good enough to eat. I liked knowing he was mines. That I got luck enough to marry him. And he forgave me for all my mistakes as did I. He smiled at me and came over picking up Grey and sat in his seat holding Grey in his lap. Grey adored his dad. He opened up more when Garrett was around.

"Put him down and let him eat." Momma Anna commanded Garrett.

Garrett rolled his eyes grabbing Grey and letting him sit at table. Before coming back to me and wrapping his arms around me putting his face in my neck.

"Can you just stay home today? I missed you." Garrett pouted.

"Baby I missed you too but I can't. I have to be there."

I bit my lip feeling him bite the spot on my neck and pushed him back watching him smirk.

"Stop Garrett!"I told him.

He rolled his eyes going in the living room while I got up going over to Grey and kissed his forehead.

"Bye baby I love you." I told him.

"Bye momma I love you too." He told me back.

I smiled hugging momma Anna and grabbed my bag going to the front door opening it before I got stopped by Garrett again.

"What boy?!" I asked annoyed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him and kissed me slowly biting my lip and pulled back letting it pop back into place.

"I just wanted a kiss." He whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiled and slapped my ass letting me walk out the door. I peered across the street seeing our neighbors for sale sign being taken down. Great that means new people are moving in. I didn't really like meeting new people. I usually kept to myself around here and smiled and nodded when I needed too.

I got in my Bentley going downtown and pulled into the building parking lot at the back. I typed in the code making the floor detach and lower itself underground. I parked the car and walked over to the elevator going up to the 50th floor. The doors opened to Oscar standing with my morning coffee.

"Hi Oscar." I greeted.

"Hey Mrs. Michaels. You look beautiful today as always." He smirked.

I laughed shaking my head and took my coffee going back to my office. Oscar was such a flirt. He made sure I walked in with a smile and out with one. He even flirted with me when Garrett would stop by sometimes just to make him mad. I sat down at my desk looking at all the work that had piled up and all the unnecessary worker complaints I had to pile through. If I knew being a business owner would cause this much stress I might've rethought my life plan. I sighed rubbing my stomach reminding myself not to stress. And not to have caffeine. I pushed my coffee back looking at the picture of me and my sisters. Five of us to be exact.

We don't really talk to my baby sister. She up and left one day and we haven't seen or talked to her since. I missed her so much. But she decided to choose a guy over her family and I'll never understand how any woman could do that. Your family is your life line and to just break away from them is unfathomable.

I broke out of my thoughts watching Oscar walk in with a big plate of breakfast and orange juice. He sat it down at my desk taking my coffee and drinking from it.

"I totally forgot to not give you caffeine. I'm still tryna get use to the whole pregnant thing you know."

"Yea I know. It's weird for me too."

"Have you told Garrett?"

"No, not yet. You know what happened the last time. I just don't know how he'll react."

"Well if he's an asshole about just know I'm okay with playing daddy. To you and the baby." He winked.

I laughed glancing at his lip and grappled a file off my desk reading it and ate my food trying to hide my cheeks.

Fight the temptation Bailey. Don't let it happen again. Garrett deserves better.