10. Addiction

A/N: Hey readers! I wanted thank you for all there comments and votes. They actually cheer me up, when I see a new comment. So, thank you. Anyway, enjoy this chapter and keep commenting/voting!

_________________________________

Did I ruin our friendship by telling my feelings to Chester? He haven't talked to me since our little chat in school. I sighed and rubbed my hair. I was sitting in my room, trying to do some paper work for school. But I couldn't. I couldn't because Chester had ignored me all day. All he said to me was that he's gonna walk back home. I can't stop these feelings, and I know it's wrong to feel this way toward a student.

There was a soft knock on my door. Chester peeked in, whispering "5pm"

I nodded and he left. I sighed and walked the small hallway, but stopped when I saw Chester's book on his bed, open. I quickly glanced into the kitchen and he looked busy with heating the food.

"Fuck my life, I need to know" I whispered to myself.

I hurried to his room and took the book in my hand. I knew this was wrong, really wrong, but I need to know what's wrong with Chester.

I read the last writing.

"Sometimes quiet is violent. I can't do this anymore. It's gonna be too much. I can't talk to him, or look into his eyes anymore. If he really does have crush on me, I can't lie to him. I need to stop lying and tell him the truth who I am. And that's going to be hard."

I put the book down and walk to the kitchen. What was he talking about about? Lies? The truth? What?

I sat down on the table, opposite side of him. He nodded and started eating.

"How was school today?" I asked him, no answer. "Chester! This is ridiculous, why won't you talk to me?!"

He stopped eating, and leaned back on his chair, sighing deeply. "Look, Mike. It's not that easy"

"Easy to talk? Maybe go to 'how to talk' lesson" I said, crossing my arms.

"Stop. You don't have to look at my face any longer. I'm leaving tomorrow, my apartment is done" he muttered.

"Oh" I breathed. "So, you're just gonna leave like nothing between us never has happened?"

"That was the first plan. But i'm gonna do the other one"

"What's the plan other one?"

"I'm gonna leave, but we stay best friends like it was before I moved in here"

"But that doesn't explain why you've been ignoring me all day" I snorted.

"About that... I'm sorry. What you told me the other night, that you got... a big crush on me... It just, hit me" he stuttered.

"What you mean 'hit you'" I rested my hands on the table.

"That, I like you more than a friend, but I don't want to date you. I didn't know what to do, and I guess I chose the wrong way"

"Yes, you did. You can't just stop talking to me" I said, trying to look into his eyes but he turned away. "Chester, don't look away. Why did you ignore me?"

"Because you don't know me! You don't know where you're putting yourself by falling for me" he said, still looking away.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, a bit confused.

"I h-have, my issues a-and problems" he stuttered.