Chapter 16: Bang Bang All over Luca

Dani

"I don't get why you get to bring so much amo and all I have to bring is this" I groaned loosely holding a balisong. Disgrace on you balisong! Disgrace on you and your descendants. Luca had guns strapped everywhere on his body, name it and he'll probably have a gun there. But of course I couldn't be badass like him. Nope, not at all. All I had was a puny switch knife.

<<Luca>>

<<Luca>>

"Don't argue Daniella, just keep it somewhere safe and make sure to stand by me at all times" he instructed giving me a once over. The man made me change 5 fucking times for reasons I don't even fucking know. It was a tank top not a fucking transparent sports bra. We were going to a mafia house and he was acting like a pastor scolding a group of teenage girls for being sluts.

"I'm not a child" I huffed shoving the pathetic excuse of a weapon inside my boot. He nodded in affirmation and proceeded to exit his room. We made are way down the hall as we were greeted by the maids that passed us. Luca made me wait for him on the front porch claiming that he'd get our ride readied. I crossed my fingers hoping that it was his sleek and shiny I-use-this-to-kidnap-girls-and-marry-them-getaway car a.k.a the Audi R8. But damn was it even better it was a remodeled cherry red Hennessy that nearly made my knees buckle at its roaring engine.

"I know you like cars" he shrugged with a proud smirk through the drivers window. I couldn't be more turned on by him right now. By him I meant the car, I think I'll call it Damon or something just as equally sexy

"This isn't a car! This is the vessel of the gods" I rushed towards the car and ran my hand along the hood

"This isn't a car! This is the vessel of the gods" I rushed towards the car and ran my hand along the hood. Damn that feels nice. I sighed in marvel.

"Stop the dramatics and get in Daniella" Luca grumbled suddenly getting pissed. What the fuck crawled up his ass? I rolled my eyes at him and gave one last loving look to the ruby beauty. I pressed my lips on the palm of my hand and pressed it on the car until Luca blew the horn, startling me. Jesus Christ there is no winning with this man.

"Alright, alright! I'm coming fuck!" I groaned hurrying to the passenger seat, scoffing at his very ungentleman-like gesture. I was going to comment on it until I saw how hard he gripped the steering wheel. Like damn calm down, don't hurt the car.