Chapter 2: Tough Titties

Dani

"I'm heading out Lil" I hollered putting my hair up in a bun. I was going out to offer some help in the Stray Animal Shelter which Lila gladly denied to accompany me. Polar opposites, I tell you. Sometimes I ask myself why we're friends.

Oh you might also be wondering 'uh Dani what happened to your sexy kidnapper'

Pshh simple things my friends...very simple things. Okay, I'm screwing. Honest to Jesus and Yeezus I don't know what happened. One minute I was sitting with the very judgmental police officer, who by the way thought I was high on crack. But trust me I wasn't high on crack.....that day. I'm kidding, but seriously though those douchebags just disappeared making me think that it was a prank after all. They pulled at all the props too. I got Zachary his clean record, I was stalker less and my life was back to normal.

Or so I thought

***

"Danny boy!" I yelled hopping over the counter to his work station. Danny boy was my bro from a different hoe. Not literally.

<<Danny>>

<<Danny>>

"Dani girl!" He yelled back as we shared our hug. I looked around the centre and frowned at the abandoned animals stuck in cages. I sighed if only Lila allowed me to have a pet, Lila couldn't stand animals even the cutest of puppies.

"I know slow day" Danny shrugged. Sorting out the adoption papers and stapling some other files. I sat on the counter swinging my feet. How could I get people to adopt these furry critters. The door ringed and an ecstatic grin grew on my face and I quickly brought my head up to meet the kind hearted person who chose to adopt a pet rather than buy one from those posh pet stores. But when our eyes met, I wish I had stapled them shut.

"I am here to adopt an animal" the mafia man spoke as my eyes widened in shock. Ironic an animal would adopt a pet. Ha! Pet jokes...god I need more friends, I'm becoming one of those sad cat ladies except I don't have cats.

god I need more friends, I'm becoming one of those sad cat ladies except I don't have cats

<<Luca>>

"Wrong shop! We sell coffee" I quickly intervened just as Danny was going to open his mouth. When I looked at him in warning, he quickly clamped it shut and glared at me. Obviously asking me if I lost my marbles. Truth be told I had lost a lot of marbles as a child I used to keep them in jar but then this boy J- okay I'm out of topic back to the present.

"I want to adopt an animal" He spoke through gritted teeth and in one swift movement he held out a gun from out of fucking nowhere. A smirk grew on his face when our eyes widened and I held up my hands in surrender.

"Shit dude! Take all the animals for all I fucking care!" Danny spoke obviously scared shit less, he grabbed my waist off the counter and placed me behind him, telling me we'll be fine. I fucking hope so. Hot Mafia Dude stalked towards us carefully gun still in hand as he stopped and leaned on the counter.

"I know you know why I'm here Dani" he spoke the smirk never leaving his features as he tilted his head in a mischievous manner

"What? I don't know shit!" Danny quickly retorted. He was talking to me Dan calm your man tits.

"Ms. Shaw" mafia man clarified. I side stepped Danny and stared at him. C'mon Dani you're so much better than this.

"Tough Man Titties!" I yelled before ducking under the counter and then throwing him off by head butting his man jewels. I'll make sure to sterilize my temple when I get home. I ran like hell to the button where you release all animals in case of fire. Hopefully Danny presses the button under his desk to call the police. Just as I was about to turn around a could metal object stopped my forehead.

"Trust me princess I want your head near my dick as much as you do but let's get lunch first" he smirked grabbing my arms and turning me around as my back faced his chest. Shit! How could I escape this now?! Fucking cellphones dude!

"Thank you for the adoption" he grinned at Danny who stood scared shit less at the events he just had experienced.

***

I was back in the R8 a happy moment save the fact that I'm kidnapped...again...and this time duct taped to a chair. What you can't afford a car seat for the people you kidnap. If this is a new season of punk'd I'm gonna sue the TELEVISIONS.

"You didn't think I'd actually let you go did you? Your father trained you well Miss Shaw" he spoke solemnly. How the fuck did he know my dad...oh wait he's a stalker, figures.

"Thought you did, turns out you just wanted me to have false hope. And yes he's days of a soldier paid off" I smiled proudly remembering my dad. I sighed, dad. Fucking terrorist could've conquered America for all I care, they didn't need to kill him.

"Soldier?" He laughed heartily and I could see the crows feet appear by his eyes. He laughed even more and I didn't know whether to laugh or get insulted.

"Hahehehaha soldier whoop funny yey" I chuckled awkwardly he stopped laughing and managed to chuckle lightly while wiping an imaginary tear that supposedly left his eyes.

"You don't have a single clue do you?" He caressed my cheek and I flinched in contact. Oh god all this needs is a white van with weirdly spray painted letters and he'd be the the perfect pedophile kidnapper.

"Is that a trick question?" I asked feeling clueless of the whole situation. How'd he know my dad? Was he a soldier too? Maybe he was part of my dad's platoon but before I could ask he answered my unasked questions

"Your father was no soldier, love. He was much like me, how'd you think he teach you to fire a gun. No military man can shoot a coin tossed up in the air and land a clean shot. That's not what they're trained for. Darling, your father trained you to be a killer but with a good heart" he spoke as if he was fascinated by me as he gently placed his palm on my heartbeat and closed his eyes and hummed in content but I was creeped out as hell.

"Please take you hand off the top of my boob"