0.25 - The Truth, the Dream and the Condition

Kenny Ackerman shot two men, they instantly dropped on the floor that left a young girl unconscious. "Levi, pick her up," he ordered his young nephew. Levi examined the young girl and covered her with his coat.

They arrived at their neatly kept hide out with few furniture. "Levi it is about time. Clean her up and have fun with her. Let me hear everything," Kenny instructed. "Make her yours as early as now," he added.

The young girl was still unconscious due to the drug that was given to her. It was Levi's first time to see a young girl completely naked as he cleaned and dried her up. He placed her on his own bed and felt his blood rush between his thighs at the sight of her bare helpless form. He locked his own door, blew the candle lights out but flared it on again. Without hurrying, he removed his clothing while he admired her vulnerability.

The young lad did not know what to do next, but his hands and body knew very well what it wanted. He closed in unaware that he was touching his lips against her lips. His fingers leisurely pat her soft cheeks then gently ran through her wet hair and his body harshly conquered hers as he kissed her more. He started with soft and light kisses then he lowered down to plant kisses between her neck and shoulder.

His penis twitched as the number of soft kisses grew, he wanted more so he freed his tongue to do its own expedition. He licked and relished her after bath moisture. His hands finally gathered enough courage to touch her soft bulging breasts. He stopped satisfied of her flavor and his eyes focused at the twins, enchanted by them he slowly cast his tongue in the middle part. He gently fondled each one of them for several times, the right then the left and so on. His tongue practiced enough, but once again challenged when her nipples hardened.

"Mmm," the young girl suddenly groaned that sent more heat and blood down to his member that spread throughout his bareness. That warmth gave him more hunger to suck her nipples. "Ah... ah," she was becoming more erotically verbal, while he kept his pattern between swirling and sucking. As he does this over and over his free hand traveled down to his own protruding desire point. He pleasured himself gently while he satisfied her repeatedly. His strokes became faster, he almost neared completion but he let it rest and had it discover the southern wonderland. "Aaah!" a solid moan of slight pain came out of her lips.

He completely stopped then swiftly proceeded to separate her legs apart giving him a full view of her genitals. He lowered down and smelled her intoxicating aroma. Her hips grind weakly to his breathing and before he knew it his lips was already brushing against her opening, petting her sweet wetness. "Ah! ah! ugh! mmm AH," though the girl was obviously fragile her hearty moans did not break at all when she felt a tongue slithered in deeper, this turned him on a different level. He felt his tongue defeated by her tightening wall and with that he spread her legs further. Moreover, his thumbs separated her folds as far as they could, exposing her entirely.

His mouth opened wider as well, making sure that he reached the other parts, not leaving them dry. His upper lip and teeth teased and rubbed her clitoris while his tongue went in and out then around inside her. He has mixed most of his saliva with her pre-cum and carried on with this routine for a few minutes, consuming most of her saccharine juices. His eyes widened when he felt her fingers delicately caressing his hair.

Unbelievable...

Meanwhile in the living room, Kenny was very pleased to hear that his nephew was enjoying himself and so was the girl.

Few minutes passed, Levi's tongue and hand were synchronized with his rapid heart beating. When his tongue reached a certain spot the girl grabbed most of his hair as she shouted her first orgasm that made him ejaculate. "Shit!" He saw his hand with sticky fluid while he slowly licked-clean his lips with trails of his own saliva and her cum. Levi saw the girl, mouth slightly opened and her breathing faded into her fainting. He proceeded to the toilet and cleaned the hot mess in his burnt out hand.

The next morning Kenny explained the true twisted nature of the royal Ackerman guards and soldiers or the so called Royal Regiment. "I have tasted so many royals and aristocrats. I have destroyed so many families. For all I know one of my children will take me down in the future." Kenny bragged.

Levi was fully aware that his uncle was not lying. For he witnessed a duchess cry in front of his uncle begging for his 'time'. "Our family's DNA is exquisite and of high standard, our offspring are sure to be very talented and strong," his deep tone was drizzled with eroticism. "Especially if it is mixed with a royal blood. That is the real purpose of our clan's existence. That is why we are chosen to be their personal guards," he continued.

"She is also an Ackerman, so why...?" Levi asked smoothly. Kenny smirked at his stupid nephew's question. "First of all she is one fine girl, second she is indeed an Ackerman from the branch family, but she is also a royalty. In addition to her royal blood, she will be the crowned princess in the future." Kenny revealed, while Levi's eyes widened.

Several gunshots echoed in. The two Ackerman's reflexes were faster than those unfortunately. "Get her out of here now!" Kenny ordered as he escaped and more gunshots pierced their hideout.

Levi and the young girl arrived at an underground house. The girl's eyes were open but blank, and her body was moving very weakly. He heard her stomach complain. "I'll get you something to eat." Levi told her. "Where... are... we?" she inquired. "Underground, in my uncle's." Levi explained as he tried to cook something for her. "What is your name?" he asked. "Mikasa," she slowly uttered.

The door snapped open "Levi! you are here! Thank God!" Another young man entered the Ackerman residence. Mikasa stood up and her eyes traveled to the entrance, her traumatized body moved inch by inch closer to Levi. "Farlan this is Mikasa, Mikasa he is my friend he will not harm you." Mikasa went back to the chair and waited for the food. "Come join us Farlan." Levi invited.

"Whoa! Is she your girlfriend Levi?" Farlan asked while Levi choked to his stupid question. Mikasa on reflex offered her cup to Levi, he took it smoothly. "Levi you are so lucky, she is very pretty!" Farlan continued, not aware of the real situation. Levi gathered enough oxygen and flatly said, "She is not my girlfriend." Levi denied while Mikasa finished her food.

Days passed. Mikasa has gotten used to Levi and Farlan's company. Levi let Mikasa stay in his own room while he took the sofa. Farlan sensed something between the two, their stares and gestures for each other made Farlan realize that he should leave the two alone.

One night Farlan did not come home and just left a message that he will be having his dinner somewhere else. "Levi..." Mikasa broke the awkward silence between them during dinner. "Hm?" Levi responded as he stared back at her. "You should sleep in your own bed, I could manage to sleep in the sofa now." She explained without looking at his eyes. "In one condition," Levi stated. "Go ahead." Mikasa looked up at him and saw his mischievous orbs.

That night, Levi trained Mikasa privately, on how to clean properly. He was not expecting anything amazing from Mikasa but in his surprise she finished cleaning his room almost as fast as how he would clean it. "Not bad," Levi complimented. "Is that all?" Mikasa somewhat mocked him. "You will be cleaning my room everyday from now on." Levi explained. "Finding your room is much harder than cleaning it everyday," she muttered. "Have a good night!" She saw him blew the candle light before closing the door. He fainted on his own bed. He missed it so much his energy surrendered to it in a matter of seconds.

Mikasa realized that she forgot her unwashed clothes that were still inside Levi's closet. She returned to his room to pick it up. She slowly entered in his room that was only lit by the full moon, that penetrated the window and saw Levi past asleep. She did everything she could to delete the noise of her footsteps but she stopped to admire his peaceful and handsome face. Her heart beat tremendously. She knew very well that her feelings for this short man was beyond friendship. She urged for more as his scent took over her senses that also reminded her of that night.