Haunted House

"Guys! Wait up!" the four turned to their backs to see Gopal running towards them. He stopped and panted heavily as he was tired.

"You're finally here Gopal. Finished with your homework?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"Yeah..." Gopal said as he smiled.

"So where should we go next?" Fang asked.

"How about over there?" Fang said as he pointed to his left. Everyone looked towards the direction only to see a sign in a distance that read 'Haunted House'. Behind the sign was what seemed to be a dark mansion that seemed abandoned and spooky.

Gopal became scared, Yaya looked like a curious child, Ying went expressionless while BoBoiBoy smirked.

"Hehe! I'll be right back!" he said as he walked away from the group. Fang and the girls wondered why BoBoiBoy reacted like that while Gopal managed to put two and two together and made a shocked face.

"He's not going to do that is he?" he said.

A few seconds later

"No!!! Please no!!!" the four were surprised to hear the familiar voice, only to see BoBoiBoy Earth and Wind dragging Lightning with them.

"Uh... what just happened?" Fang asked, having no idea about Lightning's fear.

"Don't... ask" Lightning said in embarrassment while his face turned red. The other two elemental forms chuckled.

"Well, let's go then" Yaya said cheerfully, not even noticing Lightning's current expression. But then Gopal spoke up.

"Guys... you do know what happens when I get scared right?" Gopal nervously said. That got everyone else thinking. They were not risking turning an attraction into food because the people there did a really good job at what they're doing.

"Hm... how about you go get us some snacks, Gopal?" Ying suggested. Gopal then smiled.

"Okay!!" Gopal immediately left for the food stall. No one even remembered to simply say "How about removing your Power Band?" as they were so used to their powers to the point it was as if a part of them already.

"Wait, how is Gopal going to pay for all that food?" Fang asked. A few seconds of silence later, Ying immediately ran towards Gopal.

"GOPALLL!!!!!!!" she screamed.

Afterwards

Fang decided that he might have regretted going to the haunted house attraction. Whoever designed this place made it way more intimidating than the abandoned house he hung out at. Worst of all, he was at the FRONT of the gang. Totally bad news. Honestly, he was scared.

Lightning swore he was going to wet himself if he gets jump scared. Earth and Wind had the nerve to split them up earlier outside just to torture him. One of these days he was sure to get at them back. What's worse, Earth and Wind forced him to be in front, alongside Fang coincidentally.

"Hey, you scared?" Fang asked while giving a smirk.

"N-no! How about you?" Lightning answered.

"O-of c-course not!" Fang replied. Neither of them knew they were both scared.

Meanwhile, Earth and Wind saw the event unfold and giggled softly. They figured that Fang was as much of a scaredy cat as Lightning was. This was going to be fun.

"How about this... who gets scared first loses. Loser eats Yaya's cookies" Fang said. He knew chances were that he might lose but he wanted to get his fear out of the way.