Chapter Eight- Date

Chapter Eight-   Date

jordyn's P.O.V.

When angie left the school i can see that she was depressed yet mad. 

After me winning student body president everyone has been congratulating me ever since. When angies friends came up they were saying that they voted for me. Yea right. 

I walked away from them and headed down the hall tp meet up with Josh and Meliana. 

"Ok." Meliana said," i think your first order of business is that you should plan the dance for the school." 

A dance? hmm.....

"Hmm i'll think about it." I said.

"Please do. We havent had a good dance in ages. And -" She said but then i cut her off.

"Ok i'll plan dance." I said." But next week we are having a meeting with the student council about this." i said.

"Yay!" She said. 

After school my mom and Mrs. Xavier were at my house planning the wedding. When i got in the house i heard my name being called 

"Yes mom?" I said.

"Get ready. Tonight you are going on a date with Lucas." She said

"What?! Why?" I said.

She turned to look at me and i can see anger in her eyes.

"Because you guys need to get to know each other a little better and i think it would be nice." She said.

"Fine." I walked up the stairs and headed straight for the closet. 

What should i wear? I looked around in my closet to see my lovely blue dress. it was strapless and it was just above my knee's. I curled my hair to perfection and got out my blue heels. I checked to see what time is it and i see it is 7:30 p.m.   I heard the bell ring and i knew that the walking STD is here. 

"JORDYN HE IS HERE!" my mom screamed.

I looked at my self in the mirror and left my room. I walked down the stairs slowly. I looked at lucas and i can shock in his eyes.  He was wearing a white shirt with a blue tie and black pants. He looked so handsome. 

"Hi Lucas." I said. 

"Well hello jordyn." he said.

"Ok both of you need to come home at 11 and i expect both of you not to fight understand?" My mom said.

We both nodded and left. 

Lucas opened the door for me and i got in and closed the door. 

"So were are we going?" I said.

"We are going to Olive gardens and then a walk at downtown park." he says.

Wow this guy really knows were to take a girl out on a date.  The drive was silent and it felt like forever. When we got there he opened his door and got out and came around to open my door. What a gentlemen. We got inside and no one was in there.  All i see is one table with candles and roses. The food was already done.

"Ok Mr.Xavier you have the whole place to yourself. enjoy." The waiter said.

He walked out and i started to look around. I cant believe he did this even tho he hates me.

"Wow this is amazing." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Thanks i wanted the best for my future wife." He said with a smile on his face.

We both sat down and ate. 

For the rest of the hour we talked about ourselves and how i won the election.

"So i guess i passed the dating sage huh?" He said.

"Yes. Indeed you have." I said looking down at hands. 

Why would he do this he hates so much. Ever since 4th grade we both started fighting and by the time we were in 8th grade things got worse and worse. 

"Look i am sorry if have been a total ass the past year but i really like you and i have gotten to know you better. Would you forgive me?" He said.

I looked in the eyes to see if he really meant the apology and i can see he did mean it.  i smiled at him and nodded my head. "Yea i forgive. you."

He stood up and picked me up, giving me a hug.  Something about being in his arms felt right. it feels like i belong in his arms. Knowing that he is trying to change  i know that i did the right thing by forgiving him.

When i got home later that night i started thinking about the whole date. He has been nice to me. i wonder whats going to happen at school tomorrow. Is he going to be a jerk? I dont know.

Is he going to act like nothing has happened? I guess he would......