Chapter Two- So now you tell me after a week?!

When i go home i was not to happy about it. 

Like always my parents are fighting. 

It's the same routine every fucking day of my life. 

They Fight, They Punch walls, They Kiss, And the rest if history.

Reason's why i do sports is to not come home and Deal with their BS.

This time my parents are fighting about who gets to pay for my sports fee's.  They usually dont argue about me or what do i do.  Ever since my mom got me fired from Pizza hut i cant afford to pay for sports fee's. And yes she got me fired from a place that actually pays me well enough. My allowance was only  $1.25 a week.  but when my mom got me fired and i screamed at her for getting me fired she lowerd my allowance from $1.25 a week to $.34 a month. I have been working all Junior Year and half the summer to earn enough for sports and College. but now my mom had ruined everything. And by that i am going to have to get a scholarship for doing something well like Honor Roll. 

As i was walking up the stairs i heard my mom call my name.

I ran down the stairs to see what she wants.

"Yea?" I said.

"Come here?" She said.

I walked up to her slowly. When i got to her she grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"TELL YOUR FATHER THAT YOU DONT WANT TO DO ANY SPORTS THIS YEAR!" She said yelling at me.

'No!' I thought to myself. But if i said no then my mom would kill me.  I guess its time to let go of sports.

"Why?!" I said instead.

"One thing we cant afford it and Two we are already spending money on something else for you.  Now tell your father that yo dont want to!" She said.

"I dont want to do any sports this year." I said calmly.

She let go of me and she motioned me to sit on the chair in front of both of them.

"Jordyn, me and your mother wanted to tell you this the beginning of last week but we werent ready. So now we are telling you." He said and to took a deep breath." You are Engaged to be married to Lucas Xavier.". 

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me......

Lucas's P.O.V.

When i walked to my car to go home i see a note on my car.

I hope tomorrow night can be special for us....

Love, Angie♥

Angie and i have been going out for three days. I know thats the longest i have been with.   People are saying that the school's biggest play and the school's biggest slut should go out and Hey! loook at that Me and Angie.

I got in my car and drove home.

When i got there my parents were waiting for me me out on the porch. Did i do something wrong?
I got out of my car and head straight for my parents.

"Whats up mom and dad?" I said.

"Son we need to talk to you about something that we are meaning to tell you from the beginning of last week." Dad said.

"Whats up?" I said.  Oh dear lord did Brittana ran away again? Great another search party.

"Well son, You are Engaged to be Married to Jordyn Samuels." Dad said really fast.

What the WTF! Is he serious?! I cant marry the bitch who beat up my girlfriend. 

"But dad i am with Angie now i cant get married to Jordyn. She beat up Angie and i dont like violent people." I said.

"Honey,  Your violent to. Remember that fight over the summer at the bar?" Mom said.

Crap.

"Your getting married and thats final."My dad said as he was rising up and headed back inside with mom.

God dammit. What am i going to do now.

"So now you tell me after a week?!" i said screaming out loud....

Jordyn's P.O.V,

i woke up tis morning with a bad headache.

Last night i left my house full of anger. 

One: I cant do sports.

Two: I have to get married to an asshole.

Ugh life is so unfair sometimes.

When i got dressed and headed downstairs i can see that my parents arent home as usually.

I put in pop-tarts and went into the living to get my laptop.  When i see something that caught me eye on the screen.  i see is wedding plans.  Are you fucking kidding me. 

Now she is just making plans. When i see the date for the wedding is a day after Graduation. Fantastic wait till Lucas finds out we are arranged to be married. 

I grabbed my bag and my pop tart and got in the car and drove to school. 

When i got there i noticed that Lucas was standing alone under the tree.  when i parked my car, he came running towards me. 

"We need to talk." He said.

"Yea i think we do." I said. 

We walked to the back of the school and sat down under the tree. 

"Well last night i found out that we are-"He stopped.

"Engaged to be Married."We both said at the same time.

We both looked each other in the eyes.

Then silence was upon us for 5 minutes.

I pulled out my laptop and showed him what both our mom's have been up to for the last couple of days. 

"His eyes grew wide when he saw the date of our wedding.

"Are you serious? A day after graduation?!" He said almost yelling. 

I nodded not saying anything. I grabbed the laptop from him and put in my backpack and stood up. 

He put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me back to the bench.

"You knew about this?"He said.

"I just found out last night!ok." I said.

He looked away for a minute and then he said" I dont wanna marry you." 

"Lucas we both dont. I hate you. and marriage is suppose to be about loving each. and i guess you dont even know the meaning of love." I said. 

"I agree. I dont. I dont do commitments and i am sure as hell i dont do ugly girls like you."He said.

I stood up and slapped him in the face.

"Listen to me and listen good. I dont want to commit to a self confessed player and i am sure as hell i dont want to lose my virginity to you. And i really dont need any STD's In me. so i couldnt agree more." I said while picking up my back pack and walked away.

I turned around and said" Peace out mother fucker." and coninued walking. 

This time he has gone way to far. Payback is a bitch,

~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~

I know its short sorry! 

I'll try and post more tomorrow.

Love And Always,

Noemi <3