The saga of Syrus and Ember!

Börja om från början

"Ember? Are you awake? Is it time to get going?" He asked. They both had recently decided to travel together. Mostly because they both were alone and had the same doubt about Jaden, but Syrus didn't care. She was a good friend. However when he looked at that place, where Ember went to rest last night, he found the place completely empty. However on one of the rocks a note was lying there. Syrus got up and walked over there to read it.

Dear Syrus!

I am sorry! I have decided to travel on my own for now on. It had nothing to do with you and stuff. It is just that I need to find my boyfriend Jesse, and last time we were looking for him, Jaden brought us all in danger. I don't want to be that kind of person. I don't want to bring you in danger Sy. So I am sadly leaving you behind. Please don't take this personal. I left half of the food we got from some villages a while ago and you are free to do with it whatever you feel is right. Once again I am sorry. However I have this weird feeling this is not our last meeting. Take good care. Ember.

Syrus looked shocked at the paper. He had to read it at least twice before it's words sank into his head. She had left him behind. Syrus sighed. Well that was nothing new. Zane had in the past given up on him as well. Now he was properly gonna be alone forever. Suddenly a scream filled the air.

"Or maybe not" Syrus said. He knew that voice. He rushed out of the cave and saw a yellow spirit in a red bikini being taken by the river's water current. Ojama yellow screamed up. It was a weak spirit, so it was not strong enough to resist the currents.

"Ah someone save me" He yelled and splashed around "I can't swim". Syrus rushed down the river side after him, and when a bridge made out of big stones in the water, Sy climbed up on one of them and tried to reach him. However in the end he couldn't and he jumped in the river instead. There he found out the current wasn't to hard for him. He pulled out Yellow and tossed him up on one of the stones. He shortly followed. The little Ojama looked at his rescuer.

"Sy, is that you?" He asked in disbelief. Syrus nodded.

"Why is it that you are not with your brothers or Chazz" he questioned. The little Ojama began crying and slammed it's small fists at the stone.

"Oh Sy it is so terrible. It is such a sad story" He said with tears floating out of his eyes. Soon after the little spirit also hugged him.

"Um so are you gonna tell me or what?" Syrus asked. The little spirit nodded and began telling everything.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was walking around in the dark world all by herself. She was right now in a hilly forest with few boulders around at some places as well. There were a few lakes there as well. Ember had seen a waterfall some couple of kilometers away. She had been drinking a little there. Ember was after a while always looking back over her shoulder and sighed. She felt pretty guilty over leaving him behind. She liked Syrus. He was a good innocent boy, she saw as one of her friends. Traveling with him was actually quite fun. However she also wanted to find Jesse, and therefore left him behind. She was still angry at Jaden for making their friends disappear. Secondly she was still a little jealous. She had seen him duel with such power she only could dream of. She was of course not happy about how merciless he had been dueling, but the power to duel.. the power to never give up regardless what, was something she wished she had as well. She still envied Jaden like hell and had not regretted what she had told him. That he was a coward and no hero at all. Only a shadow of a hero and she would be an even better hero than him. She didn't want to be like Jaden sacrificing his friends to find Jesse, so she had left Syrus. She just hoped he was gonna be okay. Ember took a deep breath. She had just climbed a steep hill and was not standing at a little lake surrounded by some grassy field and trees of course. Ember bowed down at the lake and began to drink some water. She had learned to appreciate important things in life. Like water or food. Who knows when she would find water or food ever again. She took out a water bottle she had taken with her from duel academy. She filled it with water and took a quick rest. She was not sure about the time of day, because the only light they had was from the comet. Ember had never seen a day where it was not glowing. So she had no idea about the time at all. However she placed her at the grassy field and let out a big sigh. Then suddenly a little light appeared and the bird warrior Haya appeared behind her. It kneeled down like a real knight before it talked to her. Ember had asked it to stop doing that, but that was one of the things the bird spirit insisted on.