Beach

Where Darius and Ivory go to the beach and it feels like the first time they went when they first got married because of their parents.

This is my entry for Marriage By Law One Shot Contest.

.................................................

"Dairy, come on," I pleaded. I really wanted to go to the beach but Darius wasn't having any of it.

"Ivory might I remind you that you are pregnant," Darius sighed for what seemed like the 100th time.

"Yes but I am only 5 and a half weeks I am not even showing," I said. Am I meant to be showing? I still can't believe that there is an actual human being inside me and in like 7-8 months we are going to have a baby in this house.

I looked at Darius and gave him my perfect puppy eyes face knowing he can never resist it.

"Okay okay we will go. Go and get ready I'll be done with this by then," he said a small smile on his face.

"Aww dairy I love you," I said quickly and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before running to our bedroom.

I quickly changed into a bikini and put on some shorts and a loose shirt. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a few towels and other things that we might need.

"Okay I'm ready," I shouted as I took two stairs at a time.

I went into the kitchen and rolled my eyes as I saw Darius on the phone-as always. He was wearing a simple white shirt with some knee length shorts I don't know how someone can pull something of as simple as that and he looked so handsome. This was a rare sight to me as he rarely wore clothes like that.

"So should we go? Do you have everything that you need, Aluminum?" He said with a smile on his face.

"YES now come on," I said excitedly, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door.

...............................

As soon as we reached the beach I jumped out of the car and felt the salty wind against by face. I smiled at the sight of the water and sand in front of me.

"Come on Dairy I'll race you. First one to get a shell wins," I say and take of towards the shore as fast as i could cause that's were sea shells were usually found.

I saw Dairy behind running towards the shore. I pushed myself harder and just as I was about to pick one I heard Darius shout.

"Got one!" Damn. How did he do that? I blame the fact that he is almost a foot taller that me.

We went to back to the car to get out stuff. After finding a nice spot to lay down and laying on our towels.

I looked at the ocean in front of me and stood up wanting to go for a swim.

Taking my shirt off I was about to take off my short when Darius interrupted me.

"Aluminum, what do you think you're doing?" Darius said standing up.

"I am going to go into the water. Duh. Dairy you cant expect me to not go swimming."