Two Worlds Collide

{Paige POV}
I looked into the mirror and smiled. Just another day at school, which I sometimes (mostly) skipped. I tied my thick blue hair into a tight ponytail. My black skinny jeans hanged on my skin real tight. I put my choker on my neck, making sure I looked like I didn't give a fuck, because I honestly didn't. My pale skin really brought out my eyes with mascara, even if they were dark brown. Make up was a great creation. My eyebrows were on fleek, just the way I liked them. Nothing could screw me up, nobody could break my heart. What heart was there to break? Anyway to tell you more about me, my family is fine I guess? I have a dad, who is always working. My mom is always exercising. They don't exactly care about my attendance. JUST KIDDING. They care a lot. In fact, they care too much. Which is why I decided to get more absents than needed. "Become a doctor! Have a good future!" They'd say but of course that just made me think otherwise. I had one brother but he was already off to college. I am 17 years old, thank God too. Almost done with high school. Maybe I could drop out? Get money by becoming a stripper? Oh well who knows. Fuck it. Fuck the future. OH SHIT NEW MOTTO. I quickly hurried downstairs, grabbed some strawberries and ran out. I don't have friends. I don't "trust." I simply dislike people. That's the nicest way to put it. So I walk to school by myself. Second week of school. It felt like 4 months already, even more to be honest. I walked into my first classroom. Math, ugh. "Hey baby come over tonight!" Jason said winking and howling. Boys. Like thirsty dogs, except I prefer dogs. Fuckboys and bitches were who I was stuck with. "The only reason I'd go over would be to beat your ass up or maybe get you a fuck buddy. You need one." I replied sticking my middle finger up. "Oh playing hard to get." He said back smiling confidently. "Jason, hunny, I'm not playing at all." And with that he finally shut up. Today would be like every other day. Don't pay attention, don't give a fuck, don't--- holy shit. Suddenly a very hot girl walked into the class. Everyone stared, but she only blushed and let her hair hide her face. Well damn. She was fine. Her curves were perfect. Her hair was flawless, she was just so perfect. But it was strange, I didn't want to be her, I wanted her. Maybe I should make a move? No I shouldn't. My parents were strictly against gays. Have a girlfriend? They'd kick me out or just kill me there. Besides I don't do relationships of any sort do I'd have to hold in what a turn on she was, if I even could. "Class this is ummm.
.. Demetria Lovato. She'll be joining us." He looked at her and smiled. Jason whistled in amusement "Demi.." She said so quietly, I could barely hear. She walked to the back of the room and quietly sat. "Alright...Demi...." Like every typical day I stared at the clock but this time, I couldn't stop staring at Demi. Her freckles were so beautiful. I wanted to just kiss her on my bed but I kept trying to shake off the feeling. As time went by, classes went on. It was seventh period. I had 5 classes with Demi. Lucky me. I kept staring at Demi. She had clothes that barely showed her curves. Oh but how I'd like to see her in a tight dress, or even better naked. Suddenly she looked back. We made eye contact as I stared in awe. I finally saw her full face and it was the most beautiful I've ever seen. She quickly looked away. I couldn't handle my blushing, or the fact that thinking of her moaning my name made me completely wet. I smiled. Maybe I could fuck her for a night and drop her like that? Pleasure sounds fucking good. Maybe that's what I had to do.

{ Demi's POV }
As I looked away i let my hair fall into my face again. God she was more gorgeous up close.
It wasn't her body that made me happy inside or just how perfect she was. It was her style, the sensation of it. How I could tell right away that she'd be kind in every way but didn't want to show it. I wanted to look back again, in fact, I wanted her up close. Nose to nose, eyes staring at each other. But I think she's straight. I'm bisexual, I've known for a while now. I've had crushes now and then but none hit me this hard. I felt like a little girl having a crush. I didn't regret it though. She was probably staring at me for how ugly I was.... Or how fat.. Or just the fact that I looked so stupid. As the bell rang, I could hear her call my name. "Demi! Wait, please!" But I didn't. I ran out and camouflaged with the group. She lost me . I decided to skip homeroom and go home already. What was Paige going to do? Probably call me fat, call me names. My hands shook as I remembered my old school. Why am I so fat, ugly? Just so fucking worthless. As I went inside I saw my dad drinking, usual. Dallas was playing with Maddie. "You're early." But I ignored. Walked straight into my room. My mom was probably in her room, being so upset, she didn't even get out much. My dad didn't give her the attention she deserved, to none of us actually. Maybe just to smack us or something. I did my homework and put it away. I couldn't help myself but think of Paige. Her cuddled into my arms. I'd be kissing her cheek. I'd really like that, but it probably wouldn't happen. "Demi go eat something." Mom said and she walked back into her room. No thank you.. I'm fat enough. Need to lose weight. Besides who would love a suicidal girl? I cried myself to sleep. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts.

Okay so that's my first chapter for this story. I hope you guys like it so far! It'll get more interesting, I promise. By the way if you follow , I'll follow back and just tell if you want me to read any book on here, okay, thanks! (: -Yasmin