He took her running and through an obstacle course, testing her endurance. She stopped several times and he allowed it. They would work on her doing a little more each time.

By the time they finished, Abrielle was ready to collapse on her face, sweating heavily. Shawn looked at her body glistening in sweat, and he couldn't help his body's reaction to how sexy she looked as beads of sweat dripped down her bra, in between her modest breasts. He pulled her to him by the waist, surprising her, making her gasp before she giggled.

He nuzzled his sweaty face into her neck, his roaming hands finding their ways between her thighs, tugging at the fabric of her short shorts.

"Shawn," she moaned, leaning into his embrace, looking up at him, her head rested on his broad chest.

"Yes?"

"Let me go. I'm hungry," she whispered seductively, making her way out of his arms and laughing as he stood there.

She went in the house and started on smoothies. He came in the house, grumbling. She smiled and passed him a cup.

"That's what you get for doing this to me," she sang, taking a drink of hers, wiping sweat from her breasts, causing them to jiggle. Then she went up the stairs.

Shawn followed her up to her room though. "Come on. Don't be a stalker," she teased, pulling her bra off, feeling at ease as she exposed her bare flesh.

Shawn swallowed hard, looking her over. He had never been this attracted to a woman. He'd never been this hard in his life. Not without drugs.

Abrielle herself was feeling a little hot. She pulled off the rest of her clothes and he licked his lips, smelling her love ready to be released.

"I'm going to take a shower."

He just nodded and went to his own shower, masturbating for the first time to the image of her erect, brown nipples, her hips, her kitty. He wanted to do more than put his face in it now. He wanted to put his dick in it.

Shawn knew that Abrielle would be safe if she had a baby now, as long as she stayed within the confines of the wall and everything she wanted or needed would come to her. All he had to do was convince her by way of seduction.

He got out of the shower and heard her having a bath. So he went in her closet and found some scented candles and oils and he looked for the music collection.

Everything in the closet, Shawn had personally collected from her house before they went to Colombia. A nicety he wouldn't have given another hostage.

He took her Slow Jamz CD out and took everything to a spare room and blacked out the room, closing every single window before he started lighting candles, playing the music.

When Abrielle came out of the bathroom, she was still naked, and she nearly jumped at seeing him.

"Stay that way," he suggested, lifting her up and carrying her to the room.

Shawn lay her in the bed, kissing her lips softly. Her eyes closed as she held him by his waist, letting him part her lips.

He kissed her neck before he got up and took the oil, giving her a rub down. She couldn't tell he was inexperienced with such tender actions as the desire coursed her veins, making her wetter by the second.

Shawn rubbed her wetness with his oil coated fingers, causing her to moan softly in appreciation, her fingers finding his head and letting him know just what she wanted. So he parted her lips and went in.

As his tongue swirled around that sensitive piece of anatomy, she bit her lip, grinding into his face.

He massaged her thighs while his face was between them, running his large hands up to her breasts, back down to her waist, sliding them to her ass.