Feelings

This was just a filter,the next chapter will be longer than this one.I was just filling you guys in on what's going on so you wouldn't be lost,when reading the next chapter!!!!!!!

  Tori P.O.V.

I can't believe Monika told my business out like that,they didn't even have to know.I mean they was gonna find out sooner or later.But not when i first met them.Gosh,and i don't like the way they just ganging up on Lyric like that.Okay,i know she didn't help or saying nothing when them girls called us out but still,they didn't have to do all that.But me and Lyric got a plan for them,they won't even know what hit them.We gone act like nothing happen first stop Monika house.Ha,should of never called me out.

   Issa P.O.V.

Today,was something else.So,we met the girls we pose to be working with.They real cool but crazy a'f.I swear these girls will kill a nigga if they have to.I thought they was bout to kill each other,at the park when they all started yelling at each other,i'm glad they didn't.So,i'm kinda of feeling Monika,but i don't want to rush things so imma see how things play out.And,if she can't deal with kids imma have to let her go,cause i want what's best for me and Isa.I wondered how she gonna react when i tell her i got a a baby.I might just tell her when we a couple just to see how she really feel bout a nigga.But i gotta go bout to take Isa a bath,than go to bed.

   Rante P.O.V.

So,Boakie got a hoe in his hands ha.He gonna learn something from that girl or get something from her,i ain't tryna say nothing but people get around and diseases do to.But i'm feeling Mo,i know i just met her but dang.I wonder how she feel bout me tho' cause i don't wanna have feelings for her and than have the feelings not be mutual,imma feel stupid a'f but i'm just gonna let things play out,and see what happens from there,i hope they gone be okay,cause i think they might kill each other,but imma check up on Mo,in the morning tho' but bout to hit the sheets.

   Tevin P.O.V.

Today was a crazy as hell.Them girls are something else but they good ass friends.Not everyday you'll meet or see people who got they friends back like these girls do.I mean damn they'll probably kill somebody for each other or something like that.But listen to me sounding like a preacher in shit.But Nique mhmmm i swear the things i wanna do to that girl.....let me stop i just met her but imma see how things play out,i hope she not just using a nigga,like them other girls i been with.I hope she a keeper but i'm bout to go to bed night.

   Chris P.O.V.

So,Lyric is bout weird as hell.She not ugly but she just not my type,she a friend but not a keeper.I already got a girl,and i don't need another one.To me she not a real friend,i mean from the things Bryan told us her and Tori pose to be the bestest friends out of all them,but she didn't have her back like where the hell they do that at.But shit i hope she ain't feeling a nigga cause the feelings ain't bout to be mutual.But i bout tired a'f so goodnight.

   Que P.O.V.

Today was something else,but i ain't got no worries.I wonder what Bryan got planned for us tomorrow,i hope we go somewhere fun and Kennedy i'm feeling her but,i don't want no crazy ass girl.I want a girl who ain't bout to let nobody diss her or the ones she love and Kennedy seems like the type that won't let no one do that.I hope we see them again,i know when we do it's gonna be awkward as hell if they don't make up,today was uncalled for.But i'm bout to hit the sheets.

  Boakie P.O.V.

So,Tori a hoe i mean i ain't got no problem with that no problem at all.That's better for me.I was really just thinking bout fucking her and fucking her only.She looks like the type of girl that knows how to do somethings.She probably a pro,damn look like one.So,imma just not be mad at her but if she really a hoe like they said,she won't mind doing somethings to me.But i'm bout to roll this blunt then go to bed.