Meeting Us

What up beautiful people??My name is Kennedy,you can call me Ken,Kenny or anything you want i don't mind at all. I just turned 19,May 3rd.About me.....Well i'm very silly,i love laughing i laugh alot,i hate having nothing to do.I sing,I sing alot.I love skittles and twix.I'm bipolar....but who isn't. I'm 5'3 1/2,i have shoulder length brown hair,got tattoos,eyebrow piercing,snakebite piercing on the right side of my lips,i'm light-skinned,i run track,i'm a fighter if you don't mess with whats mine,i won't mess with whats yours,i'm not afraid to fuck a bitch up,i talk alot,and swear like motherfucking sailor. I'm in a group with these 5 other hoes jk.........I love these girls,they're like my bestfriends........no there my sisters.My mom is a single mother,my dad that's a whole other story but if you ask me,i don't have a father cause the whole time i was looking for a father he was gone,But i don't mind if he was in my life i probably would of never met the girls that i grew to love,so i thank him.But it was nice talk to yall but gtg we meeting some people named FYB,or some shit like that.

   Hey,I'm Symone but you can call me Mo,or Mo Mo.I'm 18 years young.I'm goofy,nice but i'm not afraid to hurt a bitch,ummm were was i oh yeah okay sweet,sporty i love playing sports,go ahead in judge me i don't give a care,i'm book smart i can't be pretty and dumb,even tho' that's the thing now,i gotta be pretty and smart cause i'm different. I work at footlocker.I'm classy never trashy keep my shoe game on point.I'm also cool,chill very laid back.I'm thick gotta big ol' booty,good size boob,caramel skin tone,hazel eyes,long black hair.I'm 5'1 out of all of us i'm the tiniest,even tho' me and Nique the same height she still taller than me,but i don't mind.I curse but not like Ken,i don't play.If you wanna talk shit bout me or the people i love you should say it to my face,not behind my back.I fight boys and girls don't get it twisted boo.But i'll talk to you guys later,bout to go to this meeting.Oh,and i rap and sing.

   Hello,the names Monika (mo nique ah),you could call me MoMo,but thats what we call Symone.I'm 17.I'm a volunteer veterinarian at my local animal shelter,I'm crazy in a good way,i'm funny.I can embarrass someone in bout 5min.I'm one of the rappers in the group,i don't sing at all.That's the thing about me i'm not afraid to speak my mind,if you looking trashy imma tell you you looking trashy,not tryna embarrass you on purpose it just slips,it's like word vomit.I will snap on a nigga in like 2.4 seconds.I'm classy never trashy and just a lil bit nasty.I will hurt a bitch if i have to.My advice to you is stay on my good side it's what's best for you.I see yall niggas later bout to head over to this meeting.

   Hey!!!! I'm Nique,i'm 19 years old.I'm the oldest one out of all of us.I work at Forever 21.I'm bout cool a'f,chill,laid back,i'm smart,nice,funny,classy,sweet,imma lil freak.I'm 5'1,brown skin,hour glass shape,big boobs,and booty.I'm thick,got long hair.I don't start shit but will gladly finish it.I may seem quiet at first but when i break out my shell it's a whole different story.I sing,i don't rap i can't rap,i be trying to tho'but i can't so i stick to singing.But i talk to you guys later got to head to this meeting not tryna be late.

     I'm Lyric,but people call me Hunnii or Hunnii Bun,which ever you prefer.I'm 17 the youngest one.I'm a model,i sing,i dance well we all dance.I'm cool,can be ghetto at times,but i'm not ghetto like Tori,she was just born loud,and ghetto,but got to love her.I'm smart,classy,chill.I'm 5'5 got dimples,my eyes change colors depending on my mood,got long indian hair,got hella swag.I don't take nobody bs,my motto is Don't start no shit won't be no shit.That's bout it but i'm hungry a'f bout to pick Tori up,get some food than go to that damn meeting.

    What Uppp!!!!People.I'm Tori.I'm the life of the party.I'm goofy,funny,silly,wild,crazy.I'm the girl you need to keep away from yo mama in far from yo man....haha.I get high on the regular.But about let me see I'm 18,i rap,i like to have fun,i mean come on who doesn't.If i'm in a relationship imma be loyal a'f,but if im not,i'm just gonna get around.But go ahead i know you judging me right now but the thing about me is all i wanna do is just feel love,even if i know it ain't real love,even if i know a nigga only finna hit it,and never call back i still fuck.So,before you judge me you gotta think about what i been through,my mama a crackhead,dad was gone,mama sold my baby brother for some crack,not even expensive crack $5 worth of crack,but it is what it is,i can't change her.I don't believe in love,i used to not no more,but thats a whole different subject.But i gotta go Lyric outside waiting for me.