Gang❀

"Oh...(Y/N)..I'm s-s-sorry!" Darwin started twiddling his thumbs nervously,I looked at him and hid my blush.You giggled walking over to him giving a warm hug whispering into his ear,"I...like you too" you let go of him leaving him wide eyed,"E-Eh?" Her covered his mouth sighing with relief,That's when the so called Gumball barged into our little moment,with his...how should I say this...'Silent but deadly' Farts.You squeezed your nose puffing "Eww!What the hell?!" You grabbed Darwin's arms and ran out of your rooms,making the Gumball species laughing."I know...he can be pretty annoying...ya know?" You nodded grabbing the house key heading out of your house still holding Darwin's hand.~Time skip..~

They both of sat on a bench,"so...y/n" Darwin croaked

You smiled and replied,"yeah?"

"I was thinking about saying this s-so um...um... w-would you l-like to be my girlfriend?" Darwin blushed and looked at his feet.

you smiled and happily,"Of course!" you smiled then hugged the life out of him.

Darwin felt relieved,he could NY keep his feelings bottled up the whole time.

-timr skip-

you and Darwin decided to go to the park near-by,you chose to go on the swings first,"Push me Darwin!" you yelled,Darwin nodded and push you as hard as he could,you giggled and you swing back and fourth.

Darwin went to go get a drink until a gang of suspicious boys surrounded  Darwin and the water fountain,"is he the guy we were looking for" a guy from the back of the gang said,"I'm sure he is!"The leader smirked crack in his knuckles....