Turtles❀

You just barged into Darwin's room,he jumped up,startled and ran to give a hug to me.

"(Y/N) your here!"He chanted

"Of course I am,I like you that's why!"I said without thinking.

**Darwin's POV**
Did she say she liked me?
I guess I should confess my love to her...right?I'll take that as a yes.
I hugged (Y/N) even tighter,"I love you "I mumbled under my breath,not allowing her to hear me.

**Your POV**

As I pulled away from the hug I tripped on a book that was laying in the floor,Darwin quickly held my hand and pulled me back up,before I could fall and spin my around.

Since our faces were very close,I blushed a beet dark red.

"Thanks"I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek and headed to his computer.

Darwin blushed an even darker shade of red.

"Hey,I'm bored do you want to act like turtles?"I said getting on my knees and arms.

"Sure,since there's nothing better to do"He grinned.

He fell on his back slowly and acted like a turtle fell on his back,He was swinging his arms and legs in the air.

"NUUUUU!I've fallen and I can't get up!"He started to fake cry.

"Meh,good for u "I smirked.

"Hey that's mean!"He turned back over on his knees and arms.

I found an two empty laundry baskets and put on the basket on my back and one on Darwin's back.
"This makes it real"I laughed.

Then a few seconds later we started acting crazy.

Gumball swing the door open and gulped."Did I come at a bad time,er-"

Gumball you ruined it :/

Darwin and I sprung up and brushed our clothes."Actually er,you,uhh, y-you ruined I-it g-Gumball"I looked away.

"You guys should of just said you wanted private time"He huffed.

"N-no it's not like that"I blushed.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yasss! I finished they very first chapter yasss!
O and if you like Gumball you can read my other story Gumball x reader! Yasss!

Nothing better to say,

Mmmkay bai!My Fluffy Scribblers!