Tuesday Copper vs Bronze

Everyone stared at the board starting to feel a little nervous now that they had reached the stage of versing the older students. Everyone whirled around and looked at Tamara, after that last prank it was quite obvious that they would have to give her the title Prank Queen.

Call expected her to be nervous but instead she smiled.

"You didn't really think that, that last prank was the best I could do."

Call felt a little relieved when she said that, so she hadn't run out of ideas yet.

"This one doesn't even require any magic of sort." she explained. "We go into their dorms and but ants in their beds."

"Okay now that's just cruel." Somebody from the back said.

"But how are we supposed to get in anyways?" Somebody else asked.

She smiled and twirled her braid around her finger. "I might have already figured that one out."

She reached into one of her pockets and took out a wristband that belonged to a bronze year. "We're gonna have to do this one at a time, and please don't ask how I got it."

After about an hour or so it was Call's turn to set up the prank.

He walked casually down the hall and looked around before he entered a bronze year dorm. He easily set up the prank in the first two beds that belonged so someone named, Jennifer and Carmen. He entered the last bedroom and was about to dump the ants in the bed before he heard the door open. He threw himself under the bed covering his mouth from making a sound when his bad knee hit the floor. The bronze year that entered the dorm just happened to be the one that lived in this specific bedroom.

"I thought I left my wristband here." he paused. "Nah probably left it in the Refectory."

He left and Call exhaled when he heard the dorm door close. He finished the job and left the dorm.

When he Tamara and Aaron entered their dorms again it was "bedtime".

"Goodnight guys." Aaron said when he opened the door to his room. But something was wrong or at least sounded wrong. Aaron's voice sounded high pitched like one of the characters from Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Call burst into laughter witch was also unusually high pitched causing Tamara to start laughing. In a matter of seconds all three of them were laughing uncontrollably.

"They- must've put- h-helium in the -the room." Tamara said in between laughs.

When they were all done laughing and in bed they all heard several screams coming from the far hall where the bronze years were. They instantly knew they had won this round.

The next morning all the Copper years where talking about the helium prank. When Call checked the board they had indeed won. But their prank was really god it must've been really close.

Masters had beaten Iron and had 2 points, Gold had beaten Silver and had 1 point and Copper had beaten Bronze and had 2 points.

Today it was Silver vs Masters, Bronze vs Iron, and Copper vs Gold