3• DEAL

✬ ✬ ✬

Lucy H.

The beeping of my alarm clock drives me crazy as I slowly come back to reality from my dream. I roll over to press my hands against the alarm bottom. My room is quiet again expect for the cars passing by and worldly noises from the city.

I look at my clock. 'Ten AM' I thought as I get up out of bed. Usually every morning I go to my window and look down from my apartment window to look at the rising sun and the cities view, which I did. About an hour or two later I was ready to get out the house to grab my favorite drink I like to start in the morning.

After waiting in the long line of Starbucks I finally get my hot chocolate. Carefully sipping from the cup I accidentally bump into someone.
"I'm sorry." I say. I stare at who was before me.

"It's fine uh-" it was my manager. Hashi. "Lucy." He said. Seeing his face made me want to punch him. I hated how perverted he was towards me. He never knew how to ask politely.

"Coming to work today right?" He asked. I shake my head.

"Actually I was on my way to quit." I begin to walk towards the door.

"Wait." He said. I take one last look at him.

"Just send my last check okay?"  I leave the place. I take out my phone and the card Natsu gave me. I gave him a call.

✬ ✬ ✬

"Mr. Dragneel will see you now." A lady said. I stand up to follow her. She knocks on his door then enters. "Mr. Dragneel. Heartfilia." She then leaves.

"Lucy. Have a seat." He said. I sit in front of his desk.  He gives me a small packet. At the top read:

SPECIAL SECRETARY

"Special?" I said raising my eyebrow. He nods. I look through the papers.

"You will agree to be Mr.Dragneel's personal slave and secretary?" I read aloud. I look up at him.
"You never said anything about this."

"If I did I don't think you would have agreed to come."

"What makes you think I would agree to be your slave?" Natsu folds his hands on his desk.

"You can either do this for personal reasons like your mother or you can just walk out on this money and continue with life as usual." He said.

"How do you know about my mother?" I said. My mouth began to feel a little dry.

"Like I said... you intrigued me." He smirked. In a daze I continue to read.

" □ I will be separated from Mr. Dragneel at night unless I'm scheduled with him.

□I will not question Mr.Dragneel

□I will help Mr. Dragneel with his every need.

□ I will NOT fall in love under any conditions."

The list went on and on.

If I have violated these terms I will accept and receive the ultimate punishment and will answer to Mr. Dragneel.

"What is this ultimate punishment?" I ask.

"You won't know unless it happens." He said calmly.

"Why chose me?" I asked.

" I couldn't of had seem to find a girl until I saw you." He answers. My cheeks began to feel warm.

"W-what do I get out of this?"

"Money...enjoyment... or simply because you want to." Suddenly I felt the need to do this. For me and for my mom. And for some reason I feel that he was trying to help. I shrug and took the pen from the stencil to sign my name next to the X mark without hesitation.

"Mr. Dragneel you've got yourself a deal." I shake Natsu's hand.

"Welcome Ms. Heartfilia."

✬ ✬ ✬

A/N- if you had read this book a long time ago and have read it again, you probably noticed the three chapters are different. I corrected them because I re read it and just didn't like it. So I hope you like this version! The story will be continuing for those who still check in this book.