1• BACKROUND

Author's Note

This plot was not my idea! I'm wholeheartedly giving credit to the person who came up with the idea. She just simply asked me to make her idea into a story, so here I am writing it.

✬ ✬ ✬

⚠ THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY. READ WITH CAUTION.

✬ ✬ ✬

-Into a flashback-

Lucy H.

I was holding my mother's hand as she lays on the hospital bed. She looks at me with tired eyes.

"Mom I promise I'll get you better. I'll come up with the money some how." I said sounding sure. But Deep down inside I hadn't have the slightest clue where to come up with 100,000,000. My mother smiles at me.

"Lucy... honey... even if you can't come up with that's type of money I'll still be ok. I don't want you killing yourself over that kind of money." Holding a firm grip on her hand I said,

"If it's not fast money I could loose you. It could be too late." Water begins to appear at the edge of my eyes. My mom grips My right hand tighter.

"Now don't go saying those things again. I'm not going to die. I'm just really sick is all. Okay?" Suddenly she started coughing vigorously and violently.

"Mom." I said worried as I put my hands on her shoulders.

She starts coughing blood. My eyes widden. Suddenly the doctor's came rushing in.

"W-wait." I said looking back at my mom as one of the nurses were shoving me out the door. The result was me left alone in the hallway.

I begin to walk off with my head down.

"Don't worry mom I'll get the money no matter what the cost. I'll make you better." I say quietly to myself. I walked out the hallway with my head held high. Trying hard to hold back tears.

-flashback end-

One year in a Half has passed and I haven't got the chance to save as much money. Every time I would get money it would go to bills or something would always come up. All I really managed to save was 3,000. Now look at where I am... nowhere.

I sigh as I sit up on the bed. Loud muffled music was coming from outside the room. I begin to put my club uniform back on.

"Your my favorite." The man winks. I smirk.

"You must be if you keep coming back just to get a lap dance from me." I said as I finally clip my yellow push up bra from the front. Suddenly he put a roll of cash in between my boobs. I look up at him. He gives me a light hearted wink and leaves the room.

After I put the rest of my clothes on I go straight to my boss and hand him the percentage I'm supposed to give him when I get money like this. I hand him the money.

"Yes Lucy now THIS is what I'm talking about." He said with a big smile on his face. Immediately I'm reminded of the time he gave me the same smile when he grabbed my ass when I first began to work here. Ever since he's been trying to get sex from me but I never liked him enough to do it. I didn't respond to his comment.

I was about to walk away, But he calls me back. "Um Lucy, meet me in the back in 15 minutes. We need to have a little talk." He said the word talk in a lower voice so that I would get a hint. I smile and nod.

"Okay." I simply said. He's not getting my ass. I thought as begin to go back to serve customers.

Natsu D.

"VIP." I said showing the man at the door my gold card.

"Right this way sir." I begin to follow him to the third floor where I always go.

"Here you go, VIP floor." He said as he walks off.
"Thanks." I reply. I look around as all the dancing women. The lights were dim but not too dim. It was just perfect enough to still see every detail on a persons face. I walk up to the bar.

"Vodka, on the rocks." I said while looking at the lady on stage dance on the pole. I hear ice make noise as soon as it hits the glass then the sound of vodka being poured. I finally look to see who was fixing my drink. Her back was turned against me. Her blond yellow hair halfway down her back. She bends over as I check out her ass. The word Lucy was printed on her shorts.

"Lucy." I said. She turns around and my eyes meets with hers. I wanted to smile but instead give her a smirk. "Nice name." She raises an eyebrow.

"You think because you got money you can just flirt with me?" She says. I chuckle.

"Oh... feisty." I said sarcastically.

✬ ✬ ✬

A/N: keep reading if your interested! I hope you liked it.

Comment + Vote