I'm on my way.

EPPPP HURRY UPPPP!

And I did just that. I grabbed my make-up bag and my purse and phone and quickly dashed out of the house into my car - after leaving a note to my dad's saying I was sleeping over Bri's.

On my drive to Bri's I replayed what I almost witnessed next door.

It hurt a little bit. To see him having- well about to have sex with Genny. I mean it's not like that kiss meant anything right?

Would it be a bad move to tell Maddy?

To just tell her Jaxon kissed me and then went to have sex with Genny?

Yes.

She would think I like him - and I mean I do but I don't know if I could handle the way Maddy would be crushed about it. Plus things with Austin seemed to be changing, and he makes me blush. That's something right?

I pulled into Bri's house and almost went back to my house when I saw the creepy smiles on my two best friends faces as they awaited by the door. I slowly got out and I made my way to them.

"Let's get you all hot and sexy for Austin!" Bri squealed and Maddy grabbed my wrist and tugged me inside.

~

Well I looked hot and sexy.

I think.

Maddy is in a black dress, that clung to her tightly and in all the right places. She has on red heels, and red lipstick, her hair in a fishtail braid to the left of her head.

Bri is wearing a white dress that, well, was a little revealing but not Genny and Lisa approved. It had a plunge in the front but it wasn't a deep plunge. She had on black heels and red lipstick as well. Her hair was in straight and flowed to the middle of her back.

I am in a teal dress that made my skin look tan. It clung to me tightly- but not too tightly. It had a sweetheart neckline and came down mid thigh. I had on white wedges and nude lip gloss. Maddy had curled my hair while Bri did a smokey eye make-up.

Maddy and Bri were clapping at me while I blushed. "Can we go now?" It took us 2 and a half hours to get ready, making it almost 9 pm.

They nodded excitedly and we headed out.

The party seemed to be in full swing and when we got there the girls so graciously informed me it was Austin's party.

Man is his house huge. I walked in and was greeted by the three guys. Miles took Bri to the dance floor, Tucker took Maddy to get a drink and Austin gave me a sheepish smile.

"Hey Ally."

"Hi Austin." I greeted back. He smiled at me and held his hand out.

"Would you like to dance?"

I blushed and nodded. He led me to the dance floor where we dance for 5 or so songs until he walked us to get a drink in the kitchen. I saw Genny talking with Lisa and held myself back from rolling my eyes.

I see she's done with Jaxon.

I accepted the cup Austin poured me and he was about to say something when some guys told him something about a portrait or something.

Was I already drunk?

Austin told me he would be back and I nodded with a smile. Genny and Lisa left with a couple other girls and what do you know- Jaxon is here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked his eyes traveling the length of my body. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink. It wasn't beer because it was fruity.

"That's none of your business Jaxon." I grumbled and went to move past him but he held onto my bicep.

"You shouldn't be here."

"Who are you to tell me where I can and can't be?" I spat and ripped out of his hold. Jaxon groaned and turned me to him.

"Parties aren't a good scene." I glared at him and saw the time, on the oven, I think, behind him. 11:53.

"Don't you have a fight to be at?" I spat and turned around to Austin who was coming back to me with a smile.

"Hey, I wanna show you something." I nodded as he held my hand and led me out to the backyard and to a hammock overlooking a lake. I was in shock and Austin pulled me down beside him on the hammock and kissed my cheek.

He then started talking about random things with me, and it was great that at a party like this, I got to know more about Austin.

Who I have a crush on.

And he did something shocking at the end of the night.

We were walking back to the party but still concealed by the woods. He leaned me against a tree and gently attached his lips to mine.

I smiled into the kiss and he pushed more of his body onto mine and I think I felt butterfly's.

It was the first kiss I always wanted.

Too bad Jaxon took mine- as well as all the butterfly's.

When Austin pulled back he pecked my lips softly and whispered.

"Hang out with me tomorrow?"

I nodded in a haze. "Sure."

And thus I got my first date.

Nobody tell Maddy or Bri, they'll make it a production.