Chapter 4 The Girls' Past

.....................Guys thanks for reading but I would really like some feed back and ideas on this story if you like this story so far please vote. From now on the plot will be different. So please vote comment and fan so that I know what you guys are thinking...........................................

Sky pov

        Once Asuna and I arrived at my apartment I put away my cloak and one handed sword.

        "So you decided to keep your name the same as your avatar name," I pondered.

        "Ya, long time no see Alexandra," she replied sheepishly.

        "It's been two months!" I exclaimed.

        "Ya, by the way Happy Birthday," she wished me.

        "Thanks," I replied.

        "I'm back sis!" Jasmine yelled from the doorway.

        "It is nice to see you again Sophie," Asuna tells her.

        A huge smile covers Jasmine's face as she warps Asuna in a bear hug.

        "I take it Sophie missed me," Asuna muttered.

        "You have no idea," I tell her.

        "Was this the game you were working on with your uncle?" Asuna asked me.

        "Yes and before you ask overriding the system and logging people out would only work for Jasmine and I," I explain.

        "Then why don't you save your selves and log out?" She asks me.

        "We don't want all our other friends to die in this game due to our selfishness," Jasmine adds.

        "I know the most about this game so if I lead the group through the boss battles I will be able to save more lives. I helped design this game, I designed monsters, cheats, levels, weakness, and skills. If anyone can beat this game and save these people it is me," I explain to her. She stairs at me with a look of understanding.

        "You have always cared about others so much," she mutters so I could just hear it. "I remember when we first met. You had just joined my school from Canada. You could only say the basics in Japanese. when you released that the other kids were picking on my you imminently kicked their butts. After that no one teased me anymore or anyone that they saw you talk to," she adds with a sigh.

        "I wish my uncle never created this trap, but it is the least I can do is help the players in this game since I helped Uncle create it. The guilt would over run me. Even if I was not logged on when the trap activated I would have logged on to help the people that are trapped. I would have killed myself if I was not able to save the lives of the people in the game," I explain.

        "Your heart is as big as ever," Asuna whispers as she collapses on the couch.

        I went into the kitchen and made us all some stir fry for supper and a cake for desert. I can hear the two girls chatting and checking up on what they have missed in eachother's lives. I'm glade Asuna was there for my sister when I could not be. It reassured me that if something happened to me my sister would still have someone to protect her. My sister means everything to me. She is the one person that matters no matter what others may think. One of the last things my dad told me was to take care of my sister no matter what. That is what I do. I take care of as many people as I can. I helped Asuna with her bullies. Kirko with the concepts of the game.

        I WILL BEAT THIS GAME, AND SAVE EVERYONE. THAT IS MY VOW.