Chapter 2 Part 1 Before The First Boss

Sky's pov

Today is December 2, 2022. It has been a month since these Death Games started. Jasmine and I have been looking for this floor's boss room. In the past month I have increased my level to 51. Only one level in a month. I really hate the first floor. Jasmine is now at level 25. She went up 15 levels in this past month. During this past month 2 thousand players have died. Thou no one has found the boss room and cleared the first level.

"Hay sis I just got a message from one of my informants saying that there is a meeting today on the first floor boss." Jasmine informed me.

"Lets head there now." I replied after I killed Giant Centipede.

In the past month Jasmine has become a little social butterfly with having friends that inform her on what is happening thou out all areas of this game. If there is anything you want to know just ask her about it and she will tell you what information is out there to know. She has also been Working on her smith skills. I personally have worked on my cooking skills, which are at an intermediate level.

We arrived at the arena and sat at the top right corner away from everyone else with our black clocks on with the hood up. I listened as one of my old friends that was a bate tester explain about our task. Then some idiot ran up and started to rant about how the bate testers needed to apologise for all those who have died so far.

"Why do they need to apologise?" I questioned which earned me bewildered looks. "They helped those people out. By leaving that city they left more room for the newbies to find fiends (I don't know what their called in Sword Art Online)  and gain levels. Also did you ever think that maybe the bate testers had someone they want to protect." I finished.

Everyone expect my sister looked shocked about my little speech. "Now may we continue?" questioned the bate tester that was running this meeting, wail I just zoned out.

"Sky we need to go party with some other people. There is a pair over there that we can join." Jasmine informed me clearly knowing that I was not paying attention. I looked over at the pair and recognized the boy as Kirito.

We walked over to the pair and I asked "We seemed to have been left out so would you let us party with you?" I Questioned.

"Sure" Kirito replied.

"Hay could you come and talk with my sister and I in our apartment now that the meeting is over?" I asked Kirito.

"Sure." He replied.

I looked over at my sister as she gave me the 'what are you thinking' look.  

...............Fan ...................Comment....................Vote..........................