l-l Chapter Three l-l

I shiver. I didn't realize it had gotten cold and dark. I am just like the smartest person in the world am I not? I let out a short, sharp puff of air before walking up to the front door of the grocery store (I had already been walking ten minutes).

As I walked down the, seemingly endless, rows of items to purchase, thoughts of the day filled my head. A small smile creeps its way onto my lips. I had made my first friend in years and it was easy! Hopefully he wasn't just pretending to like me. But are we even friends? Dare I say that we are? WHAT IF HE THINKS I'M JUST A SMALL AWKWARD POTATO CHILD- oh wait I am. Hehe. Grabbing the items from the shelves, I meet my first challenge... the box of cereal I wanted... on the top shelf. As +I jumped and jumped to reach it and could practically feel people looking at me.

"Want some help?" A voice asks. I turn my head to see the person that the voice belonged to. It was a tall boy with pink hair and a white scarf with black lines on it.
"U...Uuh yeah thanks." I stutter.
"I never said I'd help you." He says, sticking his tongue out. My eyes widen in panic but he just chuckles. "I'm kidding." He tells me before hanging me the box.
"Thank you, I guess." I mumble, sticking out my hand. "I'm (Y/N)."
"I'm Natsu Dragoneel." He says and roughly shakes my hand and in the process also shakes my body. A silence floods us until a low grumble fills the air. Natsu's cheeks heat up and I giggle.
"Hungry much?" I tease him and he sheepishly nods. I rolls my eyes. "Since you helped me, I'll buy this stuff and some dinner then we can eat a late dinner." I tell him and his eyes practically twinkle with stars.
"Really? THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" He says and hugs my small body. I just stand their awkwardly with y eyes bulging.
"Hehe that's enough." I say and detach him from me. "Now. push me to the cashier!" I command him and stand on the back of my shopping kart. He grabs onto the handle bars.
"Ready?" He asks and I nod.
"I was born ready!" I say in a deeper voice and he then starts to push full speed.

In no time, we were at the register. I buy all the items along with some other stuff and we exit the store. We sit by a fountain and I take out the food I bought us.
"It's only sandwiches, sorry." I tell him before taking a bite of my snack. I turn to him to find him messily eating.
"Nwo itws cwool." He tells me witch his mouth full. I furrow my eyebrows before he swallows and laugh. I smile. "Thanks."
"No problem. I should be getting home soon though, my cousins gonna freak." I tell him. A frown appears on his face.
"Awh, this was fun." He whines before shoving his hand into his pocket and taking out a piece of paper. "here's my number, text me tomorrow and we can eat dinner again, I'll pay next time." He tells me.
"Thanks. See you later Natsu!" I say before wiping the crumbs off of me and standing up. "It was nice to meet you."
"You too, oh and what school do you go to?"
"Fairy Tail high"
"I'll see you tomorrow! I'm transferring there." He tells me. I smile widely.
"Awesome! Bye for real now!" I say before jogging off back home.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short next one will be longer sorrrry