part 34

Part-34
Now whts ur plan randhir...snyu yelled at him
I m not planning sanyukta..its just dat I don't wnt to spoil ur life and my child's..so just give me my child n I wl back off from ur life...it's a deal snyukta u have to accpt it..u dnt have any other way to escape...rd said calmly
Ok..f9 den..its a deal..snyu chipped
N rndhir immediately lefts..
Morning crept in..
Snyu was havng her breakfast wen her eyes stucked on a figure stnding in frnt of her...
Who r u..?? snyu stared at her attires n sniffed
I m trisha..u r snyukta right..??? trisha chuckled
Yeah..but..snyu was abt to ask something more..but rndhir barge in between n greets trisha n hugs her tightly..
Snyu felt uncomfortable n took n xcuse n left for d offce..
In offce...snyu entered in rndhir's cabin n bangs her fist on d desk to gain rd's attention who was busy in checking files..
Who was she..snyu widened her orbs n was furious abt d new entry who stormed in her life few minutes ago..
She z trisha my childhood frnd..n my wuld b wife..rd declared...
Whatttttt...?????????????? Snyu screamed
Hmmm...kl hi ayi h London se n she z ready to take care of me n my bby..infct for u also till 9 mnths..den u wil b free..i n my baby wil settle wd her..rd said in 1 go n dashed out of d cabin..leavng shocked sanyu..
Snyu dashed in her cabin n was walkin to n fro while her lanline buzzed..she picks it up..
Helo..she chipped
Ok yeah I m cming in half n hour fr d meeting..snyu chuckled n hangs d cal
She reached hotel hayat for d meeting wd foreign delegates..
Meeting worked well..
N snyu went to washrum for freshen up..she was washng her face but she fees strong pairs of hands on her waists..she feels uncomfortable but she identified dat touch...
Sameerr..she trns around jerk his hands n pushed him hrd...
Oohhhh..snyukta aram se...tumhe abi b mera touch kitna affct krta h sanyukta..he smirked
Shut up u bloody jerk..snyu yells n was abt to go but samir caught her waist tightly n strted trying to molest her...
She was protesting but nobody was dere to listen
Suddnly she feels dat door of washrum was banged by some1..she cried fr hlp but samir shut her mouth wd his palms..
Suddenly d door broke n randhir was standing on d door fuming...
Samir smirked n leaves her wd a jerk...

Dekha bhaii apne kese ye mere ko molest krne ki koshsh kr ri thi..samir steps near to him
Rndhir he z lying..snyu angered
Bhai apko yakin ni h na...just chck her cel she only called me here...samir took out her cel from d bag lying on d slab n handed to randhir..bhai agar mje is k sath kuch b krna hota to m apko yha q bulata..bolo bhai..
Randhir fumed in anger...he rushes twrds snyukta n held her elbows....
Snyu saw his eyes wich was blood shot red...
Rndhir mne kuch ni kia..snyu said sternly..
While randhir leaves her wd a jerk..

To b continued...