I looked at him with a look that said "You don't believe me?"

Harry looked at me than said "You're serious?"

"No. I'm joking. Do I freaking look like I'm joking?" I said getting angry at him by the second.

"Ok. Calm down, What are you doing tonight?" Harry asked the words I didn't want him to ask.

"Uhh. None of your business" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"I said what are you doing?!" Harry whisper/yelled to me while grabbing my wrist and sqeezing it.

"Ok. Ok. I'll tell you. Just let go of my wrist" I said to Harry while trying to free my hand.

He let go than signalled me to tell him.

I guess he is finding out.

"I'm going on a date" I said to Harry while avoiding his gaze.

"YOUR WHAT!!"

"Harry and Bridgit in the hallway NOW!" The teacher said/yelled at Harry and me.

"Jeez thanks a lot Harry" I rudely whispered to him as we walked out of the classroom.

As soon as Harry shut the door to the classroom he spoke up.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ON THIS DATE OF YOURS!" Harry yelled but only loud enough so I could hear.

"Yes. I am Harry!! I don't care if you 'marked' me. I'm going on this date wheather you like it or not!" I yelled at him.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes than stormed off down the hallway.

I was glad he didn't ask me who I was going on this date with.

He would have been furious if he found out it was Liam.

I watched him as he walked down the hallway.

Before he turned the corner down the other hallway he looked back at me and yelled "You're not going on that date. I marked you. You're mine now and I'm gonna make sure you DO NOT go on that date!"

And with that he turned the corner and walked down the other hallway.

I stood there for a second just looking down the hallway than started laughing.

Harry I'm so going on that date. And you can't stop me.

《*A.N* woo! Harry has a temper. I think it's hot! Hmm? I wonder if Bridgit will really go on that date? Or will Harry get in her way? hmmm?? haha please vote and comment guys. You guys are actually lucky. I update practically everyday whereas some writers update like once a week maybe even a month. Do you know how hard it is to come up with a chapter like everyday?. Its pretty hard. Well anyway enough of my rant. Hope you like this chapter and if you're reading this authors note, please vote and comment!》