meeting the butler

(y/n) POV

i was walking at the park minding my own business listening to the birds sing and the breeze moving the leaves on the trees, as i walked along the path i saw that a man had taken my seat that i always have 'oh this guys gonna get it' you think to yourself as you start storming there "hey, i think your sitting on my seat" you growl, the guy looked at you, he looked like he was in his early to mid twenties he had a yellow button up shirt with black pants and black suspenders and black dress shoes, he also had white gloves on, with white soulless eyes and purple hair tied back into a a rats tail with a black bow "i don't see a name on it" he says proudly "look carefully" you remember engraving your name into the seat a few weeks back, and everyone around knew it as you seat.

He looks behind and asks "is your name (y/n)?" you nod, "well I'm mistaken it does have your name on it" "yes it does, can i have my seat now?" you asked but more sounded like a demand, he smirks "you can come sit next to me" he says as he shuffles along "no i need the whole seat" you say a little inpatient "well I'm sorry miss you can't have the whole seat" you groan and sit on the available spot "and I'm not posh so don't call me miss just call me (y/n)" he nods "my apologies" you cross your arms and lean back "what's your name mr" you ask, he looks at you "vendetta, and i know you name to be (y/n)" "not to be it's already my name" he smiles and laughs "I'm just trying to be a gentleman" you look at him "I don't mind that bullcrap, you don't have to be a gentlemen" he smiles sweetly "but it's in my nature to be one" you sigh "well better get it out of your system if you around me" he laughs "i guess i can try"

~TIME SKIP~

You and Vendetta had got along very well together and you even started telling him some secrets, because what would he know...right? "and i work with this guy named Vincent" Vendetta seemed to tease at the name "and i got to say he is quite flirty" he looks at you in the eye "has he done anything to you?" he asked with a worried voice "no just flirting is he has done" he felt relief as he sunk in the seat "hey vendetta can you sit on the floor for a sec" you ask him he raises an eyebrow but nods and sits on the floor, you move so his head is between your legs, he blushes as you take his bow off and take out his hair tie, you grab a section of his hair and started braiding it.

"OW" vendetta yelled for the fifth time, you laughed "I'm sorry it's gonna hurt but i don't mean it" he pouts as he bites his finger trying not to scream, you put one of your elastics in his hair as you get the other side "better get a different finger before you bite that one off" you say he does as you say and puts his middle finger in his mouth as you start to braid his other side of his hair "to be beautiful, you got to put up with some pain" you say as he screams again but was muffled by his finger. A guy comes up to you two "is everyone okay i heard some screaming" you laughed as vendetta blushed from embarrassment "yeah we're all good, his hair isn't used to this kind of attention though" you laugh "alright the names mike, if you ever need me I'm just that house there" he points to a house just across the road, you nod "can i just ask were you work mike" you ask him "me? i work at freddy fazbears pizza" you nod "i work there too, might see you there" you say as vendetta squeezes you ankle mumbling 'ouch' 'ow' and so on, soon you got his hair tie and tie the other braid "alright you all done mr vendetta" he stands up "thank GOD for that" you put your hands up "thank you god" you say, he laughs "hey (y/n) do you think i can have your number" he asks, you smile "of course" you get some paper and a pen and write down your number "make sure you call me so i can get your number"  he smiles "okay" you give him the paper and hug him goodbye.

"what a nice guy"