When you tell each other

Start from the beginning

Yamcha

You woke up to an amazing smell. You launched yourself out of the bed and ran towards the door. In your still half asleep state, you ended up running face first into the door. "Ow...gotta remember to door!" You laughed and opened the door. You walked towards the kitchen and saw Yamcha standing there cooking. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him. "You forget how to door again (Yn)?" He chuckled and you blushed. "Shut it" you yawned and nuzzled into his back. He blushed and smiled. "Hey can you go get dressed? Your only in your underwear and a shirt." You blushed dark and let go of Yamcha. "Oh...indeed I am" you heard him scoff. You giggled and ran off. While you were getting dressed, Yamcha put his plan into action. He made a heart pancake and made an I out of bacon and a u out of an egg. He played them like a professional chef. He smiled and drizzled syrup over it all and placed it on the table. Sure it was cheesy but he hoped it would work. You came back in one of his shirts and a pair of black spandex. He blushed dark red and made his own plate. He heard you sit down and gasp. "Yamcha.." He started getting worried about you not returning his feelings. "...I love you too my bandit." He smiled and sat down at the table with his own plate. "I was afraid you were going to not accept my feelings." He blushed and you smiled. "How can I not. Your too sweet" you smiled and stabbed the egg. He smiled and reached forward and grabbed a peice of bacon. "Hey just because you stole my heart doesn't mean you can steal my food!" You slapped his hand. He laughed and fell backwards out of his chair. You laughed hard and yelled "karma is a bitch!" He smirked and sat up. "More like gravity but whatever." He sat back up and you guys continued eating in a happy silence.

F.trunks

You walked into the time nest. You really had nothing to do but you knew Trunks usually had something for you to do. You walked around trying to find the lavender haired male and finally found him staring at a scroll. The man sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He shut the scroll and put it back in its place. He turned and became wide eyed when he saw you. "Uh...how long were you there?" He blushed and you shrugged. "Not long" he smiled. "Good" you walked over to him and sat next to him. He blushed and sat next to you. "So what was in that scroll?" His eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh...it's just one of my life scrolls" you raised an eyebrow. "Life scrolls?" He smiled and looked at you. "It's like how there are scrolls that show history, well these scrolls show special parts in our lives." He smiled and looked at his feet with a small blush on his face. You smiled and looked at where he sat the scroll. "What did it show?" He blushed and sighed. "It showed who I'm supposedly going to fall in love with." Your eyes widened and you sat on your knees."Who?!" Even though you sounded happy, you were actually worried that it wasn't you. He smiled and stood up. "I'll show you." He held out his hand and pulled you up. You smiled and stared into his eyes. He blushed and continued to hold your hand as he led you towards the scroll. He smiled and unrolled the scroll. You stared at the scroll as it showed a scene. It showed Trunks standing there in a suit waiting for someone. He looked up and smiled at a girl walking down a long passageway. The video switched to the girl smiling and walking in a white dress with her makeup done. It took you a second to realize that the girl in the scene was you. You blushed dark and looked at the scroll. It now showed you standing in front of Trunks holding his hands. You blushed dark and felt Trunks put his arm around you. You smiled seeing you and Trunks kiss. You looked up at Trunks and saw him blushing with a smile on his face. He looked at you and smiled wider. "So...uh what do you think of this?" You blushed and looked him in the eyes. "I hope that this becomes true." You blushed dark. Trunks smiled and kissed your head. "I do to".You hugged Trunks and shut your eyes. He held you tightly and slowly rocked back and forth. You hummed happily "I love you Trunks." He smiled happily and raked his fingers through your hair. "I love you to sweetie" You blushed at his nickname for you. You hid your face in his shirt and he laughed. You stayed like this until Suprime Kai of Time came in and yelled at you guys for PDA.