When you tell each other

Start from the beginning

Vegeta

"(Yn)! Wake up" Bulma shook you violently. "Eh...what's happening?!" You shoved Bulma away from you and stood from the bed. "Someone's back to see you" you eyes widened and you ran towards the door. "(Yn)! You need clothes on!" You looked down at your bare legs and busted out laughing. "I'm an idiot." You ran back inside and threw on your (fav color) dress. "Now can we go?" You saw Bulma laughing like a maniac. "Yeah. Let's go" she put her arm around you and you both walked towards a large area filled with a large group of nameks. You smiled seeing a small green namek run towards you to give you a hug. You picked him up and hugged him tightly. "Aw I missed you so much dende!" You laughed along with the small namek. Bulma tapped your arm and pointed towards a tree. "He's been looking for you" you sat dende down and walked behind the tree. You heard the person breathing and he sighed. Your heart skipped a beat as you realized who it was. You smiled and walked around the tree to find the saiyan Prince himself. His eyes widened and he gave a small smile. You smiled back at him and tears started forming in your eyes. He opened his arms and you hugged him tightly before letting your tears fall onto his chest. He stroked your hair and kissed your head. "It's okay. I told you that everything would be alright" you looked up at Vegeta and he wiped away your tears. "You scared me you asshole!" You hugged him tightly again making him blush. "I missed you" he smiled and lifted your face."I missed you to (Sn)" he kissed your cheek making you blush dark. He chuckled and stared into your eyes. He sighed and placed his forehead on yours, shutting his eyes."I....I love you (Sn)" you blushed dark and smiled. "I love you too my prince." He blushed and smiled. You hugged him tighter and nuzzled into his neck. You sighed,kissed his neck, and he blushed dark. You pulled away from Vegeta and kept your arms around his neck. "Hey Vegeta do you have a place to stay?" He shook his head but smirked. "No but can I sleep with you?" You laughed and tapped his nose. "Maybe if your a good boy" you winked. He smirked and you giggled. "I gotta say this Vegeta...you kinda need a bath" he blushed and you laughed and grabbed his hand. "It's okay. We can fix that soon." You started walking with him towards your house. You looked over at Bulma and saw her waving at you. You smiled and looked at Vegeta to see him looking at you. "What are you looking at?" You asked him and he chuckled,shaking his head. "If you take a picture it'll last longer" he scoffed and you smiled. "(Sn) is that your house?" Vegeta pointed at the building. You nodded and ran towards the house with Vegeta in tow. You quickly opened your door and acted like you were going to shut it when Vegeta was running towards it. He jumped and tripped on the door opening. He ended up falling on top of you making you both blush. He jumped up quite quickly and pulled you up again. "Sorry.." You smiled and kissed his cheeks. "It's okay. Let's go start a bath." You shut the door and grabbed his hand, dragging him into the bathroom.

Krillin

You were sitting outside by yourself just relaxing and trying to figure out your feelings for the short,bald,man. You groaned and ran your fingers through your hair. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even hear said man walk over and sit next to you. You tugged you hair and sighed. "I just don't know..." You fell backwards onto the sand. "You okay (Yn)?" You shrieked and Krillin jumped. "Holy shit Krillin don't scare me like that" you heard him chuckle. "Sorry bout that" you shut your eyes and grabbed your hair again."it's okay. Just don't do it again" you heard Krillin lay next to you. "So do you want to tell me your problem?" You looked at him and blushed. "All its about is a guy" Krillin felt his heart shatter in peices when you said this. "Oh...well you can still talk to me about it" he gave you a sad smile. You stared at him before shaking your head. "All I need help with is just figuring out how to tell him I like him." Krillin sat up and you watched him. "Do whatever you want. I personally would just tell him." You nodded and moved your head onto Krillins lap. You saw him blush dark and ran his fingers through your hair. "When would be the best time?" You saw how sad Krillin looked and he shrugged. "Whenever you're alone I guess" you smiled and hummed. "Hey Krillin?" He looked at you sadly before putting on a grin. "Yeah?" You smiled, sat up and kissed his head. "I love you shortie." You saw him turn a dark red as he held a shocked expression. "Wait...really?!" He sat on his knees and you nodded. "Yeah!" He hugged you tightly. "I love you too (Yn)!" You both sat there laughing and holding each other. "Hey shortie lets go inside and I'll make dinner." He smiled and hopped off of you. "Race you inside" he pulled you up and you both raced each other inside. "Hehehe young love...it's about damn time" your grandpa chuckled as he watched you run abou like fools.