Good Morning :-)

Smutty smut followed by fluffy fluff :-)
---------------
"Oh fuck" Stiles cried as Derek slowly entered the human. After Stiles adjusted to the pain  it quickly turned to pleasure and lust, Derek picked up the pace a bit, still wary of Stiles' pain.

"Shit Der" Stiles let out breathlessly, "faster babe" Derek didn't think twice and slammed into Stiles. Stiles hooked his legs around Derek's hips and Derek placed his hands on both sides of Stiles' head.

"Oh fuck yes, there, just like that, fucking Christ" Stiles moaned. Derek's once steady thrusts became uneven as he felt himself reaching his climax. Derek trailed wet kisses from Stiles' jaw to his belly button.

"Fuck Der, I'm so close" Stiles muttered. The alpha's eyes were slowly turning red as he slammed into the human even harder. Stiles clenched and moaned as he felt his climax erupt, coming on his and Derek's stomachs. Derek took a few more hard sloppy thrusts and came inside his Stiles.

Derek collapsed on the bed beside Stiles. They both just laid there for awhile, catching their breath and relaxing. Derek eventually got up to grab a wet washcloth and cleaned himself and Stiles off and threw it in the laundry bin, falling in bed next to Stiles once again.

"I think I love this" Stiles whispered, breaking the peaceful silence in the room.

"I think I love you" Derek admitted.

"I think I love you too" Stiles blushed and turned on his side to fall asleep. Derek pulled Stiles to his chest and laid one arm around Stiles' waist. Stiles quickly fell asleep while Derek stayed up for a bit longer thinking about how cute his Stiles looks when he's asleep.
~
When Derek wakes up, Stiles is nowhere in sight. He groans and slowly gets up from the bed. He smells bacon coming from the other side of the door and puts on his favorite pair of pajama pants before heading into the kitchen/living room area.

"Morning sleepy head!" Stiles turns and smiles before going back to flipping the pancakes he is making.

"Morning babe" Derek walks up behind his Stiles and slides his arms around Stiles' waist. Stiles finishes putting the rest of the pancakes on the plate before getting spun around and surprised with a delicate kiss.

"Does this mean we are an item?" Stiles blushes and looks up at Derek

"It means you're my boyfriend" Derek smiles, "I mean if you want to be.."

Stiles stands on his tip-toes and kisses Derek on the cheek, "I would love to" he smiles and turns back around to pour the rest of the pancake batter onto the pan.

"So Chef Stilinski, what have you prepared for us this fine morning" Derek tries to sound professional like the guy he saw on the food channel the other day.

"A fine meal of blue pancakes with white chocolate chips, bacon, and coffee" Stiles mocks Derek's "official" sounding voice

"Thank god for coffee" Derek basically lives off coffee, but when he looks around he can't find any, "So babe.. Where's the coffee?" Derek asks, knowing there's a 75% chance his boyfriend forgot to make the coffee.

"Shit.." Stiles curses under his breath. Derek walks over to the fridge to get out the coffee grounds and start making their coffee.

"Why'd you make blue pancakes?" Derek questions

"Better than boring, plain colored pancakes" Stiles answers while he places their food on the breakfast nook.

"What are you doing today?" Stiles questions, hoping Derek isn't doing anything so they can just hang out and watch Batman.

"I just have to go to the store sometime today, and I think Cora and Lydia are going to make me go shopping with them. I can see if I can get out of it if you want to stay here though".

"Alright sounds good" Stiles smiles and digs into his pancakes while Derek texts the pack group chat so he didn't have to separately text Cora and Lydia

Derek: Hey sorry Cora and Lydia but I can't go shopping today
Cora: Why nooooott? :'(
Lydia: Ya Derek you can't just bail! You need new clothes. Half your wardrobe is ripped bc you apparently have to destroy your clothes every time you fight someone!
Cora: Lyds has a point
Derek: I have company over so I can't come
Cora: OMG Derek is actually talking to someone?!
Lydia: No way! Derek are you talking to someone?!
Derek: Guys calm down it's not a huge deal
Cora: DEREK HALE IF YOU ARE DATING SOMONE AND NOT TELLING ME I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY TEETH
Derek: No... you can't just steal my phrase like that. I'll talk to you guys later.
Lydia: If you need any tips on 'Netflix and Chill' we've got you
Aiden: Hey no gross I don't wanna see talk about Derek 'Netflix and Chilling' on my phone
Cora: Make good decisions brother see ya later! :-)

Stiles puts his dishes in the sink and walks over to the couch to grab the remote. He turns on Netflix and starts to watch The Dark Knight. Derek walks over and sits down next to him on the couch.

"Hey you got out of the mall trip later right? Because I was thinking we could just chill out and watch Netflix for a bit"

"You haven't looked at your phone yet have you?" Derek laughed

"No I left it in your room why?"

"No reason. Yeah chilling and watching Netflix sounds perfect"

"Alright" Stiles grins and leans against his boyfriend. Today is going to be an interesting day.

****
Aye hope you guys like this chapter! The picture above was screenshotted from another fic and I apologize to the person who made it bc I can't credit their amazing work bc I heart it :-)