Plz Dad!?

"It'll be fine." I tried to sooth Wind's nervousness but I didn't know who I was talking to Wind or myself. Either way it worked. As we reached the camp I stopped.

"Wind..... I'll make them accept you. I promise." I whispered reassuringly.

He nodded and we went in.

"Sapphire my baby!" My mother gasped. She came over to me and hugged and kissed me.

"Sapphire?!" My father exclaimed questioningly. He too came to hug me.

"Who's th-" Noah and Fallen both growled before I cut them off.

"This is Wind. He is my mate. Father, Mother he helped me escape." Mother nodded and thanked him.

"Thank you for rescuing Sapphire. She is the pride and joy of the pack and the heir the the "throne". You see, the pack wasn't the same without her." I blushed and gave her my Mom! look.

"Wind, I would like to see you as well as Sapphire." He motioned us to his den. I led the way as Wind followed me and then Father.

Once we were seated, Father started to speak.

"So, you are my daughter's mate? Your not what I expected." I cast father a warning glare and he smirked.

"Sir, I would protect and die for her any day and time." Wind said determinedly.

"I see." Father said. The emotions of the room was awkward and tense. I felt like my father was going to pounce on Wind at any moment. To my relief mother came in.

"If he had the courage and determination to save my pup he's good enough for me." She said calmly.

Father growled and then exited the den.

"Mother....... I.I. I'm pregnant." I finally let out. My mother's mouth opened and she quickly shut it

"T. That's O.O. Okay." She stuttered. "I will support you in any way possible. Now we mustn't waste time. Lets announce it to the pack and then we can make you a separate den."

"Ok!" I said relived that it was off my shoulders and I had a few other paw fills of help.
_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! School work has been drowning me. Now I will update so much more I promise!
A/N
Is two chapters from this book okay?