This Can't Happen

In front of Saph were her pack mates getting crushed by Rogues. Jay was almost bleeding and to death and Uraza was trapped by two male wolves probably higher ranked than her. Sapphire launched herself at the wolves that we're getting ready to bite into Jay and carry him off. They were both males and they were bigger than her as well. Their jaws full of blood and fur ruffled and crusty from the blood hardening. They thought they could defeat her! HA! They'll never defeat me! Saph thought. She was in a zone. A good one that is. Her blood pressure rising as her skillful claws and jaws moved harmoniously. They lashed out at her but she tactfully avoided them while pouncing onto them whenever she got the chance to. She bit into the grey and silver wolf. He wined and limped off. The other one launched himself into the air trying to tackle her. She rolled over and while he tried to get balanced she bit into his neck, harder Harder HARDER HARDER!!! His body started to go limp. She instinctively let go. He weakly limped away into the brambles in front of Saph. At that time Jay had fainted and Noah had helped Uraza. "Go get help!" Saph called to Uraza as more wolves poured into the clearing where they were fighting. Uraza obeyed and ran in the direction of the camp. About five wolves tried to follow her but Sapphire defeated two and Noah one. They defeated the rest together. "Sapphire!" Ace Saphs dad called "Dad!!" Saph replied. They hugged and then departed for the battle. Ace had brought Blackpaw, North, Half and Lark. They courageously jumped into battle but the rogues wouldn't give in. Finally after what felt like hours of fighting and getting no where, a certain Grey black wolf appeared and the fighting seemed to stop. "Come now wolves. We need to cause havoc in the other packs." He seemed calm. "But, take the white wolf." They stared at Saph. "NO!" I'd rather die than you take my daughter." Ace yowled. "It's alright father. I won't do anything risky. Ace howled for Saph's mother. Every wolf stood still, their paws stuck to the ground. Mother came racing up the path. "Honey!" She cried. "They wanna take Sapphire!" Father told her. Lilian sprinted up to me licking and hugging me. "I'd rather face lions than let you go." She said. What happened next caused Sapphire to gasp so hard she swallowed blood, enemy's blood. The Alpha of the other pack knocked Saph's mother out. She fell to the ground and Ace ran up to her. "Take me." Saph mumbled. Two wolves, a black and a grey stood forward. Their leader nodded and the pushed Saph away.