Chapter 3

Chloe's POV
Once we got off the plane, we hurried to the baggage claim to get our luggage and try and find a taxi.
But once we got out of the airport it was chaotic. People running to catch taxi's, families being dropped off by relatives and lots of confused tourists roaming about.
We finally caught a taxi big enough to fit all our luggage in the back (btw we had a lot of luggage) and big enough to fit all of us.
############
We finally made it to our apartment.
We were so excited to get into it that we literally fell over because of a sign saying "mold evaporation is in progress, please do not enter, enter at your own risk!".
"Well Shit!" I whisper yelled
"What are we gonna do now?" Haley asked in a worried tone
"Well we could stay at an hotel because well that's our only option at the moment" Tiffiny said
"I could pay because I haven't done a lot with us moving in and all of that" Eden exclaimed
"I guess" all three of us said in sync (Haley, Tiffiny and I)
---------~-----------
We finally made it to the closest hotel which was in the city.
The Hilton.
But Tiffiny was acting weird, I wonder why. I will ask her.
"Hey Tiffiny what's up?" I asked
"Can you keep a secret?" She asked
"Okay?" I replied in a confused tone
"The magcon boys are staying in this very hotel!" She whisper yelled at me
"Okay" I said
"Okay, really just okay. No this is the most amazing day my life, I could potentially meet my future husband!" Tiffiny over dramatically said but she said more but I zoned out thinking about pizza.
------------~------------
We finally got our room key, we got the top floor. We rode the elevator to the top floor and got to our room.
We were totally exhausted but I felt like a swim even though it's like 9pm at night. All the girls fell asleep as soon as I opened the door. I left a note telling them I went for a swim in case they woke up.

I went to my suitcase looking my teal bikini because it's my favourite. I found it and walked to the bathroom and put it on. After that I got the towel off the rack in the bathroom and took the spare key and headed out of the door.
I found the pool after 5 minutes of looking and geez it was nice.
I took my hair out of my bun and dived into the pool but it was really cold so I hopped out and laid down on the beach chair. As soon as I laid down I smirked at the fact I have no fat roll appearing and instead I have an outline of abs, dancing payed off for once.
I picked up my phone to check my social media when I hear the door open and a tan boy with a dirty blonde quiff walks in and then I realised that was Matthew Espinosa, the one the magcon that Tiffiny showed me I quickly look them up to see if it was actually him but I had a feeling like I was being watched.
Matthew Espinosa's POV
"Hey guys I'm going down to the pool" I shouted at my Bestfriends
I heard a few muffled okay stand whatever's.
I got down to the door to the pool and opened it. I looked in to make sure no fans were there but I saw a girl on a beach chair. But may I say Damn! She was stunning, she even had abs. She looked at my but went back to looking at something on her phone. I took off my tshirt and put down my belongings on a chair and jumped into the pool so hopefully I 'accidentally' splash her.
Chloe's POV
Matthew takes off his tshirt and I can't stop looking at his abs. He runs and jumps into the pool and splashes me.
"Hey I'm sorry for splashing you by the way I'm Matthew" Matthew said
"It's okay and I'm Chloe, Chloe Dallas" I said
"Wow, what a beautiful name" he said
I blushed and looked away.
He point one of his fingers under my chin and lifts my head up.
"You look beautiful why are you embarrassed?" Matthew said while I got lost in his eyes.
"Sorry but I have to go back to my friends, maybe we will meet again" I said trying to refocus my mind.
But I swear I heard him say "I hope we do" walking out.

How did you guys like that chapter