Chapter 1

Hi, my name Chloe Dallas, I'm an 19 year old girl that lives on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland and I just graduated college. My best friends are Tiffiny, Eden and Haley. We have been with each other since year 5 when we were grouped together for a school project.
I have long dirty blonde curly hair with blue/grey eyes, I'm 5'5ft and skinny but I have wide hips. I have an English background but grew up in Australia.
Tiffiny has long straight caramel hair with blue/grey eyes. She is 5'7ft and is very fit, she also has tan skin.
Eden has medium length brunette hair with blue eyes and also a tomboy. She is 5'7ft and very skinny.
Haley has long straight blonde hair with blue eyes. She is 5'6ft and thin.
We made a pact to move into an apartment together after we graduate college.
Tiffiny found a beautiful apartment on Bondi Beach in Sydney (picture of apartment above) which was great for me because it means I'm away from my mother, she abuses me and her many boyfriends do the same.

Chloe's POV
I woke up to the sound of screaming.
"Ugh"I exclaimed as I rolled over on my bed until my bitch of a mother stormed in my room
"Get up you dumb bitch, you have to pack!"
"Seriously, can't I have five more minutes?"
She walks out of my room slamming my door. I get out of bed checking the time.
12:10pm, "shit! I have to pack and meet the girls at the airport in an hour!"
I run to my closet and grab my remaining items of clothing that hasn't been shipped off to my new apartment in Sydney.
I chucked all my clothes in two suitcases and quickly hopped into the shower.
In ten minutes I shaved my legs, washed my long curly hair and cleaned myself.
Once I was out, I blow dried my knotty curly hair and put it into a a side braid and chucked on some sweats and tank top.
I finish packing and ran downstairs while carrying my gigantic suit cases to my car, I didn't bother to say goodbye to my mom because she would probably just ignore me. The thing is that my dad left my mom when I was two years old because she cheated on him but she still kept me. She has been a bitch since day 1.