Characters

Hey guys, ❤️
Long time no see. I know people are thinking that I just gave up on the book but that's absolutely not true
I've been extremely busy as I'm doing one of the most important state exams of my life this year and to say I'm a little stressed is an understatement. It's partly my fault since I slacked off last year and didn't really care and now I have to catch up with all the work.
REMEMBER .. Procrastinating will only slow you down.

Anyway, in this chapter, after a very long hard decision, I'll be naming the characters.
I know there is a different list of characters and may be a little different from this but this list here is the correct one.
I'll hopefully get the chance to change it when I get my hands on my computer as its being fixed at the moment.
Anyways, I present to you .....
The Cast of ' The Alpha's Broken Mate '

Emily Rudd as - Arabella Hyson

Toni Mahfud as - Caden Martinez

Francisco Lachowski as - Xavier Black

Barbara Palvin as - Eabha Martinez

Mia Talerico as - Melissa Hyson

Ashley Benson as - Shyanne Hasting

Dylan O'Brien as - Dwayne Hyland

In the other list, there are one or two more people but they are not mentioned here because they are not relevant for at least some time.

There should be picture of the cast attached at the top. If not, they can just be looked up on google.

The next chapter should be out next week hopefully :-)
Anyway thanks for reading my book and I hope you enjoy it and I promise it will get better.
Xox Cliche_6656 Xox